Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Kitty Isabelle

Boat Kitty Isabelle

My Isabelle, what an adventurous lady you are. And you did not even resist from stealing other people's husbands Tsk tsk...
    But we are very happy to hear about your menage à quatre on the boat. You have been so lucky to meet these wonderful people who took you in when you needed help. Now one can see how happy and healthy you are and who wouldn't - cruising the waterways of Florida. The picture with your daughter is especially precious.
    We wish you all a good Cat of the Day celebration today

Beautiful Isabelle the boat kitty! What a gorgeous lady you are! You chose a daddy to help you, and you never looked back! I agree with Barbara, what a wonderful life touring the Florida waterways. The picture of you with your daughter -- wow! She is gorgeous too! Now both of you take care of your purr-ents Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Isabelle! Hugs and lovies to you and daughter-kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Isabelle and daughter

How amazing that your baby is a "faded" version of you. I love the contrast. You ladies sound like you have amazing lives, I hope you are all together for years to come, cruising and having a wonderful life. Happy COTD to both ladies, what is the daughters' name?

Love this story and that you are boat cats so cute!! glad you fell in love with your humans and they with you

Sailor Kitty Isabelle

You have such great sea legs! You should have been COTD on Sept. 19, Talk like a Pirate Day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Isabelle, I'm smiling after reading about you. I've never thought about cats living on a boat but obviously it works out ok. Your humans were so good and kind to take in a stray skinny pregnant cat; not everyone would do that. It sure sounds as if you and your daughter have "the good life" boating in winter and on land the other half of the year. I think it's wonderful for all of you--humans and cats. I hope all of have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

We are now officially jealous Isabelle, you are such a Lucky Cat to be able to go sailing, and we are just betting that you can get your sea food , as fresh as it can be!!
    You are such a Jolly Old Tar Isabelle, and you just look like an Old Sailor Cat.

We all wish that we could take a voyage with you Isabelle and feel the ocean breeze in our hair!
    We know that our Angels have sailed with you many times , and have always had quite a nautical time.

We are sending a Yo Ho Ho , and a bottle of Cat Nip to You Isabelle and a Sailing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Ou Newest Friend ^^ And Our Nautical Cat Admiral Isabelle ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Isabelle, what lovely seafaring cats you are, you and your daughter both! How wonderful that your Purrrrrrsons took you in when you were pregnant, Isabella, and after you gave birth decided to keep the one daughter and found homes for the other children. And what a lovely picture of you two girls cuddled up together! Are you still in Michigan now, or is it that time of year to head to Florida yet?

Congratulations, Isabelle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, your daughter, and your humans are all having a wonderful day of celebration, complete with lots of fun and lovies and your favorite treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-05-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How cool are you two!

Isabelle and daughter. You two are the coolest cats we know. We are so proud of you today. We also would like to lead your lives for a few years, although we WOULD miss our Mom.

Love and hugs from all the campers here at Camp Vermont,

Chloe, Juni-get-down, Lucy the cats and Prue the dog!

Perhaps Miss Isabelle is a descendant of a lady pirate's cat

That's if she had a piratical ship kitty. This would be Grace O'Malley, "Irish Chieftain, pirate, trader and seafarer. Grace's life in the 1500's is the stuff legends are made of." Well, Isabelle and her baby sure seem to make a great pair, who's first mate? And have the kitties and their humans of course ever visited Ernest Hemingway's kitty retreat in Key West? Enquiring minds want to know.

Blog Entries

Isabelle

It is such a blast to see Isabelle the seacat, livin' the life! How nice she has one of her kids around for feline company, they are both beautiful Hope ya'll enjoy a perfect day, Isabelle is a most excellent COTD, peace and love

Amazing Isabelle!

A boat kitty...no...two boat kitties! How cool!
    Isabelle...you are a beautiful adventurous cat...and so is your lovely daughter!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Isabelle what a stunning girl you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure brightened up my cold gloomy day. Have you ever caught a fish? I bet you would be a great fisher-cat. Please thank your loving purrents for sharing you with us. Your daughter is a beauty too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a pawsome story!!! Everyone ended up happy! What special people to take in a pregnant kitty. Then to keep her and her beautiful daughter furever is so heartwarming. I love the picture of Isabelle sitting next to her Dad on the boat -so precious. I'm so happy for all of you. Enjoy this special day -Congrats on being COTD!!!!

Just LOVED the photo of you and YOUR man!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!