Thread: Whoa there, Nellie!

Whoa there, Nellie!

So things are looking up? NOT!!!!!

I have one credit card that I am using. I do have some debt on others, mostly the car and then some spending stress reliever.

Anyway, I have actually been managing my savings, using the one card, trying to stretch things out so that I can make it well past first paychecks and working odd jobs to get back into the swing of things.

So the card I am using decided that I had been using it too much. (what's funny is a few months back I had actually paid it down considerably with savings)

I found out today that they cut the credit limit back by 60% on Wednesday. And increased the APR. And I can't go on hardship because my card is still in good standing. I have to default first before I qualify for hardship. That is the most dumba$$ thing I have ever heard. I couldn't talk these people into anything. The bank that has my car title agreed to look at it. I convinced them it was better for me to reduce payment amounts by a percentage than to repossess the car or then make arrangements through a credit counseling agency.

I know I should have found another way to relieve my stress from the last three years. It is my opinion though that a nonviolent means of stress reduction was preferable to smacking the $h1t out of my boss.

I have argued with the company all day and gotten nowhere. I was not nice after a while. I tried nice. I got a bunch of lies and runarounds.

Don't worry. I'm not close to going into default which I have never done. I do have savings and some IRAS that I could cash out. Trying to avoid that. But I am thinking ahead now that my brain is in working order again.

The only positive thing about these conversations is that I was able to vent and yell and didn't gasp for breath once. Whew and Whoa! Or is it Wooo-Hooooo?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Well, I'm over my anger at, well, everything. Definitely needed that vent. No honor among thieves these days.

When i get out of this mess, I am saving like a bear for winter. Maybe get a roommate or significant other. Men do have their uses.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Glad you are feeling better after the vent.
    I've Been Frosted