Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin

I am so sorry. Robin was so lucky that she could spend her last years beloved and spoiled with you. But for you it is especially hard to lose her after such a short time.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how much you both loved Robin, she was such a cutie and very beautiful. You gave her some wonderful years filled with loving and I hope that will be a comfort to you. Phred will surely show her around at the RB.

Rest in peace, dear Robin.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    ?..... it is especially hard to lose her after such a short time.
    Yes, she came too us on Feb. 4, 2007, so that's just a bit over 5 1/2 years with us. She really changed a lot in that short time and really came out of her shell. I contribute that to all the attention and smoochies her daddy showered on her. Right away she knew she was special.

Now that its been just a bit over 24 hours without her, the full impact is hitting us. It's unbelievable what a big impact such a little creature can have on your life. Even though Jackie is still here, it's amazing how quiet the house is - nobody demanding attention as soon as Terry sits down, nobody climbing on the counter demanding some of whatever kind of food I might be making, nobody underfoot while I was mixing up her nummies, nobody yelling at Jackie because he accidentally bumped into her, nobody hogging the middle of the bed......:-(

Jackie is perfectly happy with his hard food, so I don't have to spend time mixing food up, cleaning up old food she didn't eat, planning what to feed her next that she might or might not eat. She drank much more water than Jackie does so she made way more pee biscuits that I now don't have to clean up....

Thank you all so much. The Pet Talk family is always so comforting.

I miss her sweet little face so much.....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

R.I.P. Sweet Robin! You were truly loved and will be missed. For you meowmie and daddy I send my sincerest sympathies. It is so hard to lose them! BUT, you will see your sweet Kitty Girl again, One Fine Day.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Rest in peace, sweet Robin

Debbie,

I am so sorry to hear about Robin's passing but it did sound as though she was ready. It is always a heart breaker to have a beloved animal put to sleep. BUT, it also makes great sense to not allow a pet to suffer until the bitter end.

Rest in peace, Robin.

Yes, do look up Phred and all the other kiddies up there. I bet Graemer and Gabriel will want to play with you and cuddle, as they were cuddle bugs when here on earth.

Rest easy girl. You were loved for sure.

Sas and all her happy campers!

I am sorry to hear about Robin. She will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm so sorry about your precious Robin. You adopted an older cat, who many people would have overlooked, and gave her 5 1/2 wonderful years.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry for your loss...it never gets any easier does it

Such a beautiful lady. The last photo brought me, too, to tears; the pain shows so obviously. I am so, so sorry you're suffering; try to hold on to the thought that Robin isn't: the pain is all yours.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Oh, Debbie and Terry, I am so sorry. 5 1/2 years is way too short of a time to love on such a beauty. Sleep gently, pretty Robin, you will be much missed.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Debbie & Terry ~ I am so sorry for your loss. Robin left us much too soon.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am so sorry to read about Robin. I know that 5 1/2 years is not long enough, but now she is watching over you as a furry angel waiting until you will be together again.

Oh, Debbie & Terry, I am so sorry.

Rest in peace beautiful Robin girl.

So sorry to hear of Robin's loss. Play at the bridge girl.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Robin has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy