Thread: Oh Jazzy!!!

Oh Jazzy!!!

I hadn't checked in yet, when I got an email from Freedom, telling me to check you out.

WHOA!!! You, my dear are absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!!!! You have two very big fans at my house. Utchie and Isis, both nekkids, are smitten with you, girl!!

Congrats on being COTD!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And you certainly have quite a few Fans amongst we Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, along with Our Many Awesome Angels,
    You are just the Coolest Cat Jazzy, and that is just the right name for you as you are One Jazzy Cat , and quite the Cool Cat of the Future.

We pray that we see a lot more of you Jazzy as you grow into the Wonder Cat that our All Loving Lord meant you to be, to make all who know you very happy!!!

We Found Hotel Cats , Porch Cats and Angel are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Cool Cat of the Day Jazzy!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jazzy you are such a pretty girl! Sounds like you know just want you want in life, and this human was it! He hee, we often have tales here on Pet Talk of a pet selecting his or her owner.

I love each and every photo of you pretty kitty. I am not surprised that you are so smart and affectionate. Our very own Moosmom has taught all of us quite a bit out the Sphynx breed, which is why I knew she needed to check in on you! So you have claimed ALL the cat toys, eh? Ha haaa, I am sure the other kitty gets in your face about THAT -- or maybe just sneaks them off when you aren't looking!

Sending you snuggles on your special day, Jazz-Cat!

Dearest Jazzy, what an exquisitely gorgeous Sphynx girl you are! Those huge beautiful eyes gazing at you with love, that soft velvety skin, that pale color.. and you are full of Purrrrsonality too! Lots of energy, and lots of love. And how nice that you have another Sphynx housemate to play with and practice at being grown-up Cats!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Jazzy! We hope you and your Sphynx pal and your whole family are enjoying a special day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and lots of treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi, Jazzy, sweet smart Sphynx kitten! I bet every day is full of fun and love at your house! You are a very busy girl -- requesting some petting and lovies, playing with lots of toys, talking to your family, and the occasional b-a-t-h! Wow! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Jazzy and your Sphynx sibling, too
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jazzy! You are a perfect example of why the name Sphynx is used! In the second photo you look so like the the statues in Egypt. Mysterious looking, yet a gentle, loving, fun kitty. Perfection!

Congrats to our Special Saturday Sphynx Cat of the Day! Jazzy!!

Blog Entries

Jazzy

I swear my heart up and skipped a beat when I saw precious Jazzy this morn! What a sweet, lovely kitten and beautiful COTD! Hope the whole family has a wonderful day and thanks Peace and love

Jazzy what a gorgeous baby you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I love how you picked the family you wanted to live with and insisted they adopt you. I love girls who know their own minds. What fun it must be having you around. I bet you keep your family on their toes. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazzy, you sure a adorable. I'm glad that you picked out your family that day and now you're in a very loving and caring forever home. I've heard that the Sphynx breed is very playful and high energy so it doesn't surprise me that you're a very active little girl. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Jazzy Jazzy!!!

Hi Jazzy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! I'll never get over the unique beauty, the preciousness, of the Sphynx, and you sweetheart are one fine representative of your beautiful breed! As Freedom has said, you know JUST what you want out of life, and might I add, your human more than willing to serve it up! Who could deny your spunky, spirited, people loving self anything??? What a wonderful addition to your family you are, Jazzy! Your human, your Sphynx sibby, are so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion in YOU!
    Hope you and your fur sib are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, sweetheart! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and *smoochies* to you, beautiful Jazzy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jazzy, What a lovely girl you are! In that first photo you look as if you're made of porcelain--very pretty. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Jazzy, you are just so snazzy. Beautiful. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Jazzy!

You are so cute...in an alien sort of way - lol!
    I bet that you really are a lot of fun too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Jazzy!

Aww Jazzy, you look like warm suede! You are a truly beautiful girl. Happiest COTD to you sweetheart!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Wow! Jazzy is a very beautiful girl! Her eyes are gorgeous too. (: