Thread: Mango Baby!

Mango Baby!

That is what I wanted to name my next cat, Mango! How funny. Anyway, you are a sympathetic cutie to your person, how nice of you to be so good to him/her. Happy COTD

What a great Catyou are Mango Baby, and you are a lot like my Scrappy Two and my Empress Josephine in proving that good things do come in small packages.
    My Precious and Rocca were tiny Kitties too.

You are such a Dear Cat Mango Baby , are you a purebred as you do have the look of a British Shorthair.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats all love you Mango Babyand are sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Classic Cat of the Day Marevellous Mango Baby.^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Mango Baby

Mango Baby is sublime. It is pretty clear that you adore one another and are best mates Baby is a clever and very wonderful cat for sure. Have the greatest day, peace and love

Oh, beautiful Mango! I can almost hear you purr in the first picture! What a gorgeous girl you are with your plush grey coat and your sweet grey nose! You and your young purr-son have a wonderful bond! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Mango!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mango,
    What a pretty girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and velvety I wanted to reach through the computer screen and pet you! You seem like a very devoted kitty who loves to snuggle and to play. Be careful with those claws. I have a kitty named Kimba who sometimes forgets to retract his claws when we are playing. I, too, sometimes have claw marks on my arms, but it is so worth it! Take care and keep loving your hooman.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dearest Mango Baby, what a wonderful nurse and loving friend you are to your Purrrrrson who loves you so very much and who needed your tender care and love so badly after her previous cat was hit by a car. (We all hope you stay inside so you will never be hit by a car!) And your deep love and care for each other continues to this day, with you greeting her with loud purrs at the door when she arrives home and comforting her with paw pats and nuzzles when she is sad.

You are an utterly gorgeous grey girl, Mango Baby, with those striking pale green eyes! And what a sweet face you have.

Congratulations, dear Mango Baby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson and the rest of your family are all having a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Baby!

Bless you Mango, for coming into your human's life just when she/he needed you most, helping to heal her heart, and fill that emptly space in her life, after the tragic passing of her beloved kitty. And since that very first day she welcomed you home, you took it upon yourself to be there for her every minute of the day; comforting her during those sad times with your fluffy, sweet, affectionate love, bringing endless smiles to her days with your joyful, playful personality! You're not only a furry angel, truly deserving of your Cat of the Day honors, you're a Cat of a Lifetime, a 4 legged soul mate, and the most loving and devoted friend a human could ever for hope for!
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your very beautiful self, your very special story, with us all; for giving us the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to her! You're one in a million!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Baby! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your person!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mango what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your beautiful pictures today. You certainly look happy. How blessed your human is to have a best friend like you. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mango

She is beautiful and looks like a real nice cat. She looks very soft. I hope you keep her inside, it's too dangerous out there.
    thanks for sharing your baby with us.

So precious and beautiful Mango is! What a gorgeous coat -wish I could feel it! Hoping you gets lots of special treats and love -happy Cat of the Day! Hope you all have fun and enjoy!

11. Mango! I have such a weakness for gray kitties! You look so soft and sweet. Of course, the question must be asked...do you like to eat mango?? (I know some kitties do...)

I agree..you look much more like a Baby! Just don't put Baby in a corner!

Congrats to our Hoosier Cat of the Day! Mango!!!

Mango Baby

Beautiful girl and so very special. Your blue fur coat is gorgeous. Celebrate your COTD with special treats and hugs

Hello Mango

Everything everyone else has already said is true. You are a beautiful kit and of course you understand when your person is
    sad and needs your comfort. I'm sure that at the end of every time you're apart, you are as glad to see your person as they are to see you.

Hope this has been a special COTD day for you, with extra treats and playtime!

Congrats Mango Baby for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Magnificent Mango!

Mango - you are so pretty! I like your pics a lot! May everyday be COTD for you!

And a note to your owner: After having your first kitty hit by a car, I sure hope that Mango in an indoor kitty...