Thread: Sweet Wonder!

Sweet Wonder!

Good morning Wonder! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    I'm honored to kick off your Pet of the Day thread, Wonder, and what a most deserving honoree you are! I so enjoyed reading your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her dream horse come true! As she/he says, you two have only been together for a short while, but already you two have forged one amazing bond of love and trust...what a team! And though you may still be a bit "green," with "lots to learn," one thing is for certain, the love and devotion you have for your person didn't require instruction, it comes straight from the heart! How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a best friend as sweet and loving and affectionate as you!

Thanks for starting off my day with a BIG smile, beautiful girl! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and every minute of your wonderful life!
    Lots of love to you!, beautiful Wonder!! Please have your person give you a favorite treat and a *hug* for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonder what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. They certainly made my cold gloomy day brighter!!! What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Wonder, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a beautiful horse! It sure sounds as if your human loves you very much. I hope you all are together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

You're a beautiful horse Wonder! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla