Thread: Adorable bunny Goof Ball!

Hybrid View

Adorable bunny Goof Ball!

Good morning, Goof! What an adorable bunnykins you are with your light brown coat! And a busy bunny too, hopping around the house to check on everything! How wonderful that you are helping your buddy George to try new things too! I'd love to gently stroke your coat today, because it looks so soft to pet! I hope your person will give you some gentle petting for me. Perhaps a yummy bunny treat for you and George, to celebrate your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, cutie Goof Ball!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Goofball

Ah Goofball, what cutie! His star quality is impossible to miss, such a deserving and hilarious POTD. Loved seeing your Goofball today, all the best! Peace and love

Adorable Goof Ball!

Hi there Goof Ball! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny boy!
    What a precious furry ball of sweetness you are, GB! As mon so perfectly put it, you're *star* material for sure!
    And no where does your star shine more brightly than in the heart of your devoted person! What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Goof Ball! You've only been with your family for a short while, but already you've stolen their hearts...mine too! How lucky your human, and fur bro George are, having a furkid, a best bunny bud, as sweet and joyful and life loving as you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Goof Ball! Hope you and George are both enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled Pet of the Day, kicking up your paws, making all sorts of mischief! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your well earned day of honor, adorable Goof Ball, and love to George, too!
    P.S...LOVE your photos...especially the one of you and George together! What a precious pair!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Goof Ball!

Goof Ball...you and your friend are too cute!
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day!

Good Ball what an adorable Bunny Boy you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today. Looks like you and your bunny pal have a wonderful garden to explore and play in. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~