Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat Kitty Isabelle

The precious pirate pair!

Ahoy Matey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Isabelle, and to your lovely daughter, too!
    What a precious pair of sea faring felines you are, and what an exciting, adventurous, fun filled life you two are living; sailing the high seas in winter, gardening with your Mom, and hanging out in the barn with your Dad in the summer in beautiful Michigan! What a wonderful day that was, the day you chose your Daddy to be your very own, your Mommy too! I'm so happy for you, Isabelle, for your daughter and all of your babies, that you all found your way to loving forever homes! Now, would your parents consider adopting me?
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your daughter, your proud Mommy and Daddy, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration! (Won't be long before you're off to Florida! Break out the life jackets!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Isabelle, and to your lovely daughter, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

2. Boat Kitties! What a wonderful life you have Isabelle (and daughter....) Barn in the summer and boat in the winter...what a life. I know a boat kitty. He lives in Scotland. You should meet. Perhaps half way across the Atlantic???

Congrats to a beautiful kitty - our Cat of the Day! Isabelle!!

Aww, Isabelle is gorgeous. I never thought a cat would enjoy being on a boat, so it did surprise me!

Isabelle & Daughter, you're both gorgeous cats. What an exciting life you both lead too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Isabelle, what an amazing life you and your daughter lead! Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana