Thread: Teddy

Teddy

Teddy what an adorable little darling you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile!!!! The one of you in the purple flowers would be lovely framed. I can tell you are loved a lot. That is just as it should be too. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Piggie Teddy!

Hi Teddy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What an adorable little wheeker you are! I love your fuzzy, Teddy Bear like coat, your softly muted coloring, and that sweet as can be face! And oh, what lovely photos your person has included with your bio.! I agree with Connie (momoffuzzyfaces), that the photo of you posing among those pretty purple flowers should definitely be framed! Wat a sweet little girl you are, Teddy, and how lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you in her/his life!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your *sunshiny* self, Teddy! I hope you and Booboo and Whity are all enjoying a very festive, fun and food filled day of celebration! You deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Teddy, and to Booboo and Whity, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Teddy

Teddy is such an adorable, grizzled little puffball! Loved seeing Teddy as POTD, hope you it was a fun day for all! Peace and love

Hello Teddy,
    You are such a pretty girl. And I love the way you pose in the photos we have, you seem to be thinking deep thoughts, lol. For such a young girl, you have so much poise.

I am sure that being handled to much at this young age is helping you to be such a calm girl. I can just imagine you enjoying being held and brushed, and making humming noises. It would be so nice if I could reach out and feel your coat.

Happy Day to you Teddy! I am sure you will get some extra yummy treats to celebrate today.

Aww, you're adorable Teddy! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla