Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emma-Jade!

Emma-Jade!

Emma-Jade, we are just stunned and in awe about your girlish Bengal beauty. Plus, your face really reminds me of my Kiri. What an elegant lady you are- but there is lots of play and cheekiness in you and I am sure your babies will show that as well.
    And that is the only problem we have right now: Why-oh-why did you not send pictures of you with the babies? Can we dare to hope?
    Congrats to you, beautiful girl

Emma-Jade

I would wager to say that the Jade part of your name came from those beautiful eyes! So you are a Mommy; congratulations. I'll bet the "kids" were just gorgeous too. Happy COTD

Hello, beautiful Emma-Jade! What a gorgeous Bengal lady you are with your sweet face and your amazing markings! I agree with Barbiecat about your green eyes. And you are super smart, too -- asking for food when you'd like some, and opening the occasional door! I bet you are a terrific mom-cat to your babies and you keep your people smiling all the time with your adventures! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Emma-Jade!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Emma-Jade Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!! You are spectacular and such a sweet lady too; I'll bet your babies are adorable and you are the best mommy cat. I too would love to see more of you and your babies.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Emma-Jade, you are one stunning kitty! Congratulations on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Emma-Jade you are such a stunning Cat , and now you are one Proud Momma Cat with five tiny Little Cats of the Future to enchant the homes that they may move to one day.
    Unless you have one Baby to keep as a Dear Little Friend.

We wish that we had some of our children, or even brothers and sisiters , but we were lost before we came to the Found Cat Hotel.
    You truly are one Magnfi Cat Emma Jade!!

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending a Six Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Momma cat and her Little Wonder Kittens Emma Jade and her Kits^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Today we get to take a walk on the wild side ...

courtesy of Emma Jade, the beautiful Bengal from Barnley!

Dearest Emma-Jade, what a beautiful Bengal girl you are! And so clever too.. you've trained your humans to give you food at the mere touch of a paw! That is so nice too that you have puppies to play with and your own five beautiful babies to raise and teach the ways of the Cat.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Emma-Jade! We hope you, the pups, the babies, and your Purrrsons are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, complete with fun and lovies and special treats and perhaps even a football match!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Emma-Jade

Emma-Jade is simply exquisit! I'm sure all her babies will be outstandingly fine Bengals as well, how lovely to see her as COTD!! Peace and love

Emma-Jade what a lovely name for an equally lovely girl!!!

Your beautiful pictures sure brought a smile to my face today. I bet your babies are just beyond adorable. How could they not be, having you for a mom. What a treat to meet you today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Emma-Jade in England, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a pretty girl! I bet your kittens are very cute. I can see why your family loves you with your beauty and personality. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

The lovely Miss Emma-Jade!

Hi Emma-Jade! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a gorgeous Bengal girl you are!!! Those trademark Bengal markings of yours are stunning! And as your Mommy says, along with being a "looker," you're a sweetheart and a lover to boot...and a Daddy's girl at that! (I was one myself, and I'm sure you would agree that title comes with a bunch of perks! (And I'm sure you're the best mom to your babies, too!) What a lucky bunch; your humans and babies, the pups alike, having a furkid, a fur mom, a best fur buddy as beautiful and loving as you!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Emma-Jade! I hope you and your babies, the doggies and your proud Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Emma-Jade!
    (Wish your Mom would post some pics of you with your little ones!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

13. WWWaaaaaaaaa! I want to see the babies! Emma-Jade - you have such a gentle and beautiful face - and oh, oh, oh! what a gorgeous fur coat you have. I bet you can hear the treat jar open from a long way with your wonderful big ears!

Congrats to our Cat of the Day!! Emma-Jade!!!

p.s. baby pictures...PLEASE

You are beautiful Emma-Jade and I'm sure your babies are adorable. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Emma Jade!

Wow...what a beautiful girl you are, Emma Jade! Such a stunning lady!
    I bet your five kitties are as beautiful as you are!
    Keep being a happy loving lady, and enjoy being Cat of the Day, Emma Jade!