Thread: Eagles In Action

Hybrid View

Eagles In Action

Clarington Eagles in pre game warmup Sunday night and during a third period face off.the beat the Lakefield Chiefs this night 3-2 and have a 3 and 1 record heading into Friday's game with the Bruins in Uxbridge and the Bruins come here on Thanksgiving Monday for a 1:30 game.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-20-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Aww, I was hoping for eagles - as in the birds!
    I've Been Frosted

Probably the only puck we'll see this year, grump grump.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Eagles October 8th and 14th

First picture is from the Eagles Thanksgiving Day game against the Uxbridge Bruins October 8th,they lost 2-1 to the Bruins in a shootout and the next two are from last Sunday's game against the Little Britain Merchants which they won 4-1,they are in a tie for 2nd with the Lakefield Chiefs with 11 points,7 points behind Uxbridge,on the 12th they were on the road against the Georgina Ice and won 5-1 .They have a shakeup her,2 coaches quit,reason was philosophical differences,their coaching style didn't match that management had,will hire another to join the 2 assistants that are left,they also released 1 player and signed another,they play Lakefield at home tomorrow at 6:30.

Eagles-Chiefs-Oct.21/2012

Clarington Eagles in third period action against the Lakefleld Chiefs on Sunday.They were shutout 3-0,are now in 3rd place with 11 points,two points behind Lakefield and 7 behind Uxbridge who have 18 points.Their next game is in Lakefield on Saturday at 7:30 and in Port Perry Sunday at 2:30 and Port Perry come here for a Halloween tilt at 7:30.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-15-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Eagles vs Ice November 11/12

Eagles in action against the Georgina Ice November 11th.they lost this game 4-3 in overtime,their second straight loss to the Ice,it was 5-2 Ice on Friday,the Ice are in last place,they have 10 points,Eagles are in 4th with 15 points,2 ahead of Little Britain Merchants,11 behind 1st place Uxbridge,8 behind 2nd place Lakefield and 3 behind 3rd place Port Perry.the Eagles have lost 6 in a row and if things don't change,trades are a possibility.Their next game is in Georgina on Saturday at 7:30 and against Uxbridge at home Sunday at 6:30 p.m.Did not win the 50/50 draw.it was $100,I was closer than I have been,but a person who bought his a few people after me won,he was from Bowmanville.