Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagles In Action

Eagles In Action

Clarington Eagles in pre game warmup Sunday night and during a third period face off.the beat the Lakefield Chiefs this night 3-2 and have a 3 and 1 record heading into Friday's game with the Bruins in Uxbridge and the Bruins come here on Thanksgiving Monday for a 1:30 game.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-20-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Aww, I was hoping for eagles - as in the birds!
    I've Been Frosted

Probably the only puck we'll see this year, grump grump.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Eagles October 8th and 14th

First picture is from the Eagles Thanksgiving Day game against the Uxbridge Bruins October 8th,they lost 2-1 to the Bruins in a shootout and the next two are from last Sunday's game against the Little Britain Merchants which they won 4-1,they are in a tie for 2nd with the Lakefield Chiefs with 11 points,7 points behind Uxbridge,on the 12th they were on the road against the Georgina Ice and won 5-1 .They have a shakeup her,2 coaches quit,reason was philosophical differences,their coaching style didn't match that management had,will hire another to join the 2 assistants that are left,they also released 1 player and signed another,they play Lakefield at home tomorrow at 6:30.

Eagles-Chiefs-Oct.21/2012

Clarington Eagles in third period action against the Lakefleld Chiefs on Sunday.They were shutout 3-0,are now in 3rd place with 11 points,two points behind Lakefield and 7 behind Uxbridge who have 18 points.Their next game is in Lakefield on Saturday at 7:30 and in Port Perry Sunday at 2:30 and Port Perry come here for a Halloween tilt at 7:30.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-15-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Eagles vs Ice November 11/12

Eagles in action against the Georgina Ice November 11th.they lost this game 4-3 in overtime,their second straight loss to the Ice,it was 5-2 Ice on Friday,the Ice are in last place,they have 10 points,Eagles are in 4th with 15 points,2 ahead of Little Britain Merchants,11 behind 1st place Uxbridge,8 behind 2nd place Lakefield and 3 behind 3rd place Port Perry.the Eagles have lost 6 in a row and if things don't change,trades are a possibility.Their next game is in Georgina on Saturday at 7:30 and against Uxbridge at home Sunday at 6:30 p.m.Did not win the 50/50 draw.it was $100,I was closer than I have been,but a person who bought his a few people after me won,he was from Bowmanville.

Eagles/Merchants November 25th,2012

Eagles in 2nd period action against the Little Britain.The game was scoreless until 4:18 to go in the 3rd period when the Merchants score then added one into an empty net to seal the win,we earlier had a goal called back, net came off before the puck went in.the Eagles are now in 5th place,2 points behind Little Britain and 3 behind 3rd place Port Perry and 7 up on 6th place Georgina.The just picked up 2 forwards and a goalie and a new assistant coach so it helps as they have only won 2 in their last 10 games.Didn't win the 50/50 draw,it was $85.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-19-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Eagles vs. Ice 12/16/12

Clarington Eagles during 3rd period action Sunday night.they beat the Ice 2-1.They are in 4th place,2 points back of the Port Perry Mojacks and 18 behind 1st place Uxbridge Bruins who beat the Eagles 7-3 in Uxbridge Friday night.Next game is against Georgina on the road Friday night and are back home next Sunday against The Little Britain Merchants at 6:30.

Eagles vs. Merchants 12/23/12

Eagles in action last night against the Little Britain Merchants,they won 7-1 and are now 2 points behind Port Perry who are in 3rd place,Eagles played Georgina on Friday and lost 4-3.Their next game is against Port Perry here on Friday at 7:30 and in Port Perry Sunday at 6:35,last game before the New year's break.the 50/50 as $100 ,was not close.I got a gift from one of the player's Grandmothers,she gave me a bag of treats that have Caramel and Pecans in it and gave the volunteers Popcorn,also got a card,she was the one that won the 50/50 draw.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-01-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Eagles 12/28/12

Eagles in first period action on December 28th against the Port Perry MoJacks,they won that game 4-1 and on Sunday in Port Perry they won again 4-1 are in third 2 points ahead of Port Perry and 13 behind 2nd place Lakefield Chiefs who they play in Lakefield on Saturday and here on Sunday,their 3rd win in a row.Did not win the 50/50,it was $121,someone from town won,wasn't me.There is a prospects game here tomorrow for for players born from 1994-1996 at 7:30,probably going to that.

Eagles vs Chiefs 1/6/13

Action from the Eagles game Sunday against the Lakefield Chiefs.The lost this one 5-2,had a big fight in the 3rd period in front of the Eagles bench,Chiefs had 4 players tossed and the Eagles 2,took about 10-15 minutes for the officials to sort out the penalties.The night before they played the Chiefs in Lakefield and lost 3-2 in a shootout,picked up a point there,they are now in 4th place,1 point behind 3rd place Port Perry,next game is Friday in Uxbridge,Saturday in Little Britain and home Sunday against Uxbridge.After this weekend only 6 more games to go in the regular Season,playoffs start on February 12th.

Eagles-Bruins 1/13/13

First period play between the Eagles and the Uxbridge Bruins Sunday night.This was taken inside the rink,the lounge is being renovated to make it more wheelchair accessible and is to be ready by tomorrow.The Eagles won this game 5-2,the night before they beat the Little Britain Merchants 3-1 in Little Britain and they lost in Uxbridge Friday night 3-1.They signed a new goalie Anthony Durso who is from Rome, New York and had been playing Junior A and Junior B hockey in Eastern Ontario,he started the last two games and has won them both.The Eagles are now in 3rd place,1 point up on 4th place Port Perry Mojacks who they play here tomorrow at 7:30,Saturday they play Little Britain on the road and are home to the Georgina Ice on Sunday.

Eagles-Mojacks 1/16/13

Wednesday night action between the Eagles and the Port Perry Mojacks,the Mojacks shutout the Eagles 1-0 and and are now in 3rd place,1 point up on the Eagles with 5 games left in the regular season,playoffs starting about February 12th.Didn't win the 50/50.Someone form Port Perry won $90.the work on the lounge is done,the railing and cement wall are gone,stairs rs to the seats are gone and where the tables and chairs people sat is gone,it is all open and wheelchair accessible.

Eagles-Ice 1/20/13

The Clarington Eagles in action against the Georgina Ice on Sunday night,they won 7-4 ,the previous night,came back from 2-0 to beat the Little Britain Merchants 6-2.Eagles are in 3rd place,1 point up on Port Perry with 3 games to go before the playoffs which will start either February 8th or 10th depending on who they play.The 50/50 was $85 and was not close.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-22-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Keep at it, Eagles! One point ahead and only three games left before the play-offs start! I like these action shots!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678