Thread: Magnificent Nelly!

Magnificent Nelly!

Hi Nelly! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, gorgeous girl you are, Nelly! Your photos are utterly precious, so heart warming and inspiring, especially considering where you've been and how far you've come! It breaks my heart, and frankly it sickens me, to think that after a umm... "failed" career in racing you would be handed such an unspeakable fate, tossed aside like a piece of trash, headed for the slaughterhouse starving, emotionally and physically.

Thankfully that dear horse trader came to your rescue and now, finally, you're living the good life, the life you always deserved, with a family who will love and cherish and respect you all the days of your life! And just look at you now, a living testament to the healing power of unconditional love, a healthy diet, a happy forever home! I love too, that you have Licorice and Mae to pal around with when your human is busy (even if Licorice does hog the hay...boys!).

You've come so far, Nelly, made such great strides healing not only physically, but emotionally, and I just know that under your human's loving care there are no heights beyond your reach! What a brave and courageous girl you are, Nelly, and how blessed your person is to have a beautiful best friend in you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud person and horse buds Licorice and Mae!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Nelly! Long and happy life to you! (Please have your person give you and Licorice and Mae a favorite treat, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nelly what a beauty you are!!!

How sickening that you were almost killed because your racing career didn't work out. I do hope that horse laugh you were doing in that one picture was for the people who tried to do that to you. You certainly had the last laugh by not only surviving but finding a wonderful loving family to share you special life with. How blessed they are to have you and you to have them. If that's not a win win situation, I don't know what would be. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I meant to comment on that one pic Connie (momoffuzzyfaces) mentioned, of you with Licorice, laughing!
    SO, whose got the last laugh now!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Nelly, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful! I'm just shaking my head that you were nearly slaughtered but a horse trader saved you. No doubt you have a wonderful home now and I can tell that your human loves you and the other horses very much. All the pics were great. You are a young horse and have many good years ahead of you. Human: Good for you for seeing what could be, and being patient and kind and taking care of Nelly. I hope that you and your human will be together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries

Nelly

I am so glad the horse trader, then you rescued beautiful Nelly!! She is so wonderful, I loved seeing her photos, hope she was spoiled good today! Peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Nelly you are so beautiful! I am so happy to hear you're life is so much better now. What an awful situation you had to experience before finding a wonderful forever home. I hope you share many many happy healthy years together. Hope you enjoyed your special day that you truly earned. I also hope you got a couple of sugar cubes too for all your hard work!!! Happy Pet of the Day!