Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Pepper Mint!!!

Pretty Pepper Mint!!!

Pepper Mint, you're such an adorable kitten and I'm so glad that you and the other 3 kittens were saved from living on an abandoned farm. I love your name and your two siblings names too. Your mom must have a sweet tooth. I'm so glad that you won over your mom's boyfriend so now you're able to stay in this wonderful loving home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Here is Pepper Mint and I think you got an excellent name there as you are incredibly sweet but with quite some pepper One can see it in your video but also in your cute little face.
    We are absolutely convinced that you can wrap anyone around your little paw and are very happy that you and your siblings did not have to go to that farm.
    Congratulations to our pretty kitten of the day

You're a little cutie Pepper Mint!!! I love the names of you and your siblings! Congrats on being COTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pepper Mint! What an adorable kitten you are! Blessings on your mum for saving you and your siblings from a frightening life on the farm. Now you are in a home full of happiness, joy, love and fun! I'm with Barbara -- you can wrap everyone right around your little pawsies! As it should be Happy Kitten of the Day to you, sweet Pepper Mint! Snuggles and kisses to you ! And some for your kitty-siblings as well.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats Pepper Mint on being named Cat of the Day! You are such a sweet and spunky little girl.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Precious Pepper Mint

What a sweet face. I recently rescued a kitty destined to be thrown out also, and it really feels great to save someone. I wish you all a long happy life together

And here is yet another Lucky Little Kitten in Pet Talks Tour of Our Sweetest and Nicest Cats of the Future. Pepper Mint you are one lucky little one
    to have been chosen as a house Cat, who knows what would have happened if you had been taken to that farm.

We just love your Kitten gymnastics as you fly through the air with the greatest of ease, catching and diving to catch your suspended toy.That is one things My Cats love too, even my older Cats!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats just love Kittens and are sending our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat of the Day and Cat of the Future Peppy Pepper Mint.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you!!!

Thank you all so much for the kind words!

She really is the luckiest cat ever. My family always said if they were to be reincarnated as an animal, they pray they end up in a home like mine! Good food and treats, lots of toys, annual vet checks and always keeping up with dirty ears and fleas. Even teeth brushing!

Pepper already has her new daddy wrapped around her little paws, but mommy knows better. This isn't my first kitten rodeo. The plan to get her out of the bed and to claim my pillow back (sleeping with no pillow is starting to hurt!) I'm constructing her a small little kitty bed using an old heating blanket (the small throw kind). So far Candy Cane (my 11yr old) is loving it. lol

The little girl still has a lot of manners to learn, but we'll get there. Now to help finish finding homes for her 2 brothers and little sister. They have yet to find new homes and are still in trouble of the farm!!! But I'm doing all I can to try and help!

Dear little Pepper Mint, what an adorable kitten you are! We're so glad you and your siblings were rescued and all wound up with wonderful homes. You are so full of energy and love, and you are an expert at kneading.. How delightful!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Pepper Mint! We hope that you and Candy Cane and Gumdrop and the rest of the family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and lots of treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Pepper Mint Patty, what a little doll!

What a cute little gray girl you are! Thank God your Momma took you all in. I wish everyone was as kind and thoughtful as she is, to kitties and puppies everywhere. Then the world would be a better place. About your habit of using the houseplant for your litter box.... Your Momma needs to put some rocks on top of the dirt, big ones, small ones, whatever she wants to use. The water can still go thru when she waters the plant, but you will not want to be digging in rocks. Problem solved. It sure works around here. Congrats on being COTD, and I wish you and your family a long, happy life together. God Bless you all.

Pepper Mint what an adorable bundle of cute you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet picture and video today. I may never stop smiling!!! Please thank your loving mom for sharing you with us today. What fun it will be to watch you grown into the gorgeous adult I'm sure you will be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Pepper Mint

Pepper Mint is such a joy! I am so happy you rescued this adorable, stripey girl! SO CUTE, peace and love

Yummy Pepper Mint!

Hi there cutie pie Pepper Mint! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you "amazing little ball of joy!" What a pretty young lady you are! Just love your silver coat, those classic Tabby markings, and oh, those HUGE amber eyes of could melt the coldest of hearts!

I just love how you and your furry sibs are all named after beloved candies! (I'm craving a Pepper Mint Patty!) Well, only fitting, as you sure are delicious to look at, and totally irresistible! What a precious little one you are, Pepper Mint, a heart melter and heart stealer of the highest order! I think your Daddy, who was already "almost there," is finally a kitty lover for life, thanks to you! (That kneading gets them every time! hehe)
    From weekend kitty to forever furkid...It was meant to be, and your family is so very lucky to have a life loving, people loving, fun loving kitty such as you in their lives, bringing so much joy to their days!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! (Your video had me smiling from ear to ear!!!) I hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying a very happy, extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it, sweetheart!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Pepper Mint, and to Candy Cane and Gum Drop, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I can't see the photo and writeup for COTD. Is it just me?? My computer??

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for the kind words!! She really is so sweet and adorable! (and I'm starting to suspect that she knows it too!!!)

Her new brother, Grumdrop (age 2) is hardly home. But when he is she tends to shy away. He's a big ball of love and wants to play! She's not sure. (I think it's his extra toes) Her big sister, Candy Cane (age 11) is not her biggest fan. The cranky old woman hates losing the spot light!! But she's a wonderful teacher and will help the little girl learn her place.

As of right now the other 3 kittens (all unnamed. 2 male (all black) and 1 grey male) are still homeless. I've been working hard using both online and traditional means of letting people know that they are adorable and in need of homes. So far no takers. It makes me so sad!!! I'm not giving up on them though!

Pepper, in the meantime, has learnt how to wrap her new daddy around her little paws like a pro! He loves that little cat. I'm on to her sly ways though... that poor house plant. I'll have to work on finding rocks to help cover the soil, it took me a while to get the Monstera back to full health; I don't want to lose it!! We're going to work hard on our kitty manners, and once ready get our shots. She definitely found heaven in our home. Good food, treats, all the toys you could want, home grown catnip and of course health care. (even teeth brushing once old enough!)

I'll be sure to keep taking photos of her as she grows up. My cats are my babies (including my dogs, Cookie and Bo) and are always the focus of my cameras. Thank you all again!!