Thread: Bozley!

Hybrid View

Bozley!

Hi Bozley, what a handsome little fella you are! It sounds like your family takes great care of you and loves you very much! Happy dotd!

Bozley...You are a handsome little fellow. You do look like a bundle of energy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    have mom give you a big hug for me. Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Hi Bozley, it's a pleasure to meet you. When I first saw your head pic, I thought "hmmm, part chihuahua" and I was right. No doubt you have a good loving home. You are adorable and I'm sure you are lots of fun. I enjoyed reading about and seeing all your cute pics. I hope you have many years with your humans. Congrats on being DOTD!

Bosley, the picture of you facing the setting sun is just spectacular. Congratulations on your honor today. It sounds as though you are the perfect companion and deserve this honor!

Adorable Bozley!

Hi Bozley, you darling little man! Happy Dog of the Day!
    What a life loving, people loving, adventure loving little dynamo you are! As your mom says, though a wee one, you sure do "pack a punch," with personality to spare! hehe I can't stop looking at your photos, and can't pick one fave because they are ALL heart melting! But that one of you staring out at the water, with that look of wide eyed wonder of your sweet face, made me weak in the knees! (Your expressions are priceless) You and your mom make for one terrific team, and I jusrt know that you and she will be racking up countless more happy days over the years to come, blazing the trail of life together! A human couldn't wish for a sweeter, more loving best friend than you! You're the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bozley! I hope you and your family are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, doing all sorts of fun stuff!
    Lots of love and cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Bozley!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

6. Hello there

Bozley, your so super cute. I am so happy to see a sweetie pie like you up. You just made my day.