Thread: Nick the duck

Nick the duck

Hello Nick in Germany, it's a pleasure to read about a pet duck. You're very handsome and I'm glad you have girlfriend Lisa. I'm sure your human takes good care of you both and you both enjoy swimming in the pond. I hope all of you have a long happy life. Congrats on being POTD!

Such an adorable duck! I just love the underbite on the beak.
    My parents had over 20 ducks out at their place one time and I never saw a beak like that. Too cute!!

Congrats on being POTD Nick!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Precious Nick the Duck!

Hi Nick! Happy Pet of the Day to you! It's always an extra special treat when a duck is our featured honoree!
    What a beautiful baby duckling you were, and what a handsome big boy you've grown up to be! (Love that underbite! hehe) And your lady friend Lisa is quite the beauty too! What a precious pair you make! Hmm, I wonder if before long there might be a whole bunch of baby ducklings scampering about!
    I smiled from ear to ear, reading of the very special bond of love and trust you share with your human, picturing you and she/he sharing a swim in your pond! Talk about best buds! What a lucky soul your human is, Nick, having a best feathered friend as sweet and gentle and loving as you! You're the best!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, your lovely pics and heartwarming story with us! I hope you and your beloved Lisa are both enjoying an extra special, love filled Pet of the Day, being pampered to pieces! You both deserve it!
    Lots of love and a gentle cuddle to you, precious Nick, and to dear Lisa, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Nick! You are one handsome duck; no wonder pretty Lisa wanted to be your girlfriend. I hope you get apples and bread to celebrate your deserving POTD status, and go for a victory swim with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Nick what a charming fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. You look like you are whistling a happy tune with your beak that way. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must be quite the fellow, Nick! I've always loved ducks, and you look like you can really lay on the charm. That girlfriend of yours is one lucky lady, and your owners must be pretty lucky to have you as well.