I am reaching out for 2 Special Kitties!
One who is now called Gracie who is a Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty who is 10 years old and also for Tinker who is a senior cat that is 16 yrs old
THEY ARE BOTH NOT IN ANY DANGER AND HAVE TRANSPORT BACK TO THE SANCTUARY ON 10/5/2012, BUT PLEASE READ ON
Also! These 2 are not bonded so not necessary for them to stay together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Griselda_face.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	55102 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Griselda_kneading.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	55103

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V__0E36.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	55104 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V__F764.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	55105

GRACIE and TINKER -
Gracie is a Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitty who is ten years old.
Her photos are the ones of her laying down. The two photos with longer hair are of Tinker!!!

Gracie is a CH kitty born in 2002 & was rescued from the streets of New York when construction threatened the local cats. A rescue group helped most of them, but Griselda couldn’t find a home because of her condition & found her way to Best Friends in 2004.

The Cerebellar Hypoplasia Group along with visitors to Best Friends let us know about the CH Kitties at the sanctuary and we were networking Grisalda/ AKA Gracie last fall.
So with this story of Grisalda by a Best Friends visitor, Grisalda caught a gals eye here in San Diego and adopted her this past Nov.or Dec. of 2011. The Cerebellar Hypoplasia and Special Needs Cat peeps were so excited about Gracie finding her furever home finally!!!!!! Finally at 10 years old Gracie was home and to be spoiled and loved finally in her own home and with a mom to call her own!
Gracie blossomed in her home with 2 other cats. She finally had her home and did great and was so happy! She loves to come stumbling and falling over to you, purring and enjoying rubs and so excited when her mom would walk in that door from being out! Gracie was happy and content indeed!

HOWEVER TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK - Gracie's mother has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is declining very rapidly and only has a short time.

This has been a very very sad situation this past week for the adopter and also for both Gracie and for Tinker. Best Friends Coordinator and volunteers sprang into action this week as it was important at this time to get both Gracie and Tinker from their mom with the uncertainty and time she had left and the 2 kitties were picked up this past Thursday. Gracie and Tinkers mom was very saddened as she had expressed to me that she felt she had failed these cats with her illness . These girls were her family and loved them dearly as her children planning to live happily for many years together which this dream ended this month with the diagnosis of the brain tumor and having to see them leave Thursday was crushing to her but this was her wishes since time is uncertain now and she new she needed them to be safe and back under the wing of Best Friends.

Gracie the CH Kitty and TInker the 16 year old Kitty are with a foster in San Diego and I have been in contact with a couple who know Gracie from the sanctuary and see her now and are amazed who happy she is and content hanging out at her current fosters house. She loves the human companionship and being part of a family and in a home and whipping her toys around.
Now those of us who have followed her journey are full of tears and sadness with the thought of her having to go back to the sanctuary which is not a bad place at all as both cats will be safe and cared for of course!.
It has been expressed to me if I could network Gracie and Tinker with great hopes of maybe finding them another home instead of going back to the sanctuary.
They are thinking of how Gracie really blossomed in a peaceful nice home with a mom verses one of the many special needs in the sanctuary without the love and attention she has learned to love and desires in a home setting..
This will be Gracie's second return back to the sanctuary as the first family returned her as I believe they just did not have the time and had kids and then now this with her mom dying.
Gracie is in San Diego now but she can go anywhere as long as she is loved furever! Can we find Gracie and Tinker a home please????

Tinker the senior kitty who is 16 years old was adopted in 2009 and I honestly don't know her story or situation. Little Tinker they would love to find a home to live out her kitty days too being that age getting Tinker in a home to live her years looking out the window at birds, eating yummy food and taking naps. Tinker having lived in a quiet peaceful home since 2009, feeling it maybe stressful for her to go to the sanctuary at the age of 16.
I must note, though I am networking this I am not the decision maker. At this point they are under the care and decision making of Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah.
They make all the decisions, I have just been asked to see if we can get them both a home this week, please contact me and I will forward your information
(THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE ADOPTED TOGETHER! THEY ARE NOT BONDED! THE OLDER CAT TINKER STAYS HER DISTANCE.)

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

ALSO , SEND ME YOUR NAME, CITY AND STATE WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR EMAIL
SO I CAN FORWARD TO BEST FRIENDS