Thread: Wonderful Wesley!

Hybrid View

Wonderful Wesley!

Hi Wesley, you handsome hunk of Boston Terrier! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    Oh, what a face! Wish I here there to cover it with a zillion kisses! Handsome, spunky, animated AND a cuddler? Doesn't get any better than that for a fur parent! Your family loves you SO very much, Wesley, and understandably so! Any family would feel blessed to have a smart and joyful, life and people loving best friend in you! (Laughed out loud at the "rug burn!)
    Thanks so much for brightening my very dark and rainy day with you precious self, Wesley! Tell your Mom I loved reading all about you; your antics, your happy, love filled life, and all that you mean to her and all of your humans...to Luna too!
    Speaking of Luna, I hope you and she are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Wesley, and to Luna too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Wesley! How nice you look in your black and white coat! I would be happy to sit down and make a lap for you I bet you bring all kinds of smiles and happiness to your family -- playing with toys, being a lap doggie, having a snuggle and snoozing in the humans' bed! I hope you and Luna are having loads of fun today on an autumn Saturday. Happy Dog of the Day, Wesley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Wesley

I'm a huge fan of Wesley for sure! I'd love to plant a big smooch on his adorable face, so glad he's DOTD today! Hope the day is a great one, peace and love

Wesley, Hello, you good looking boy! I enjoyed reading about you; you sure sound friendly and fun. A few years back I came close to getting a BT but I didnt-- have always thought they're cute dogs. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Wesley,

You are a very handsome fella sweetie. I love your coloring & those beautiful brown eyes.
    Sounds like you are loved & treasured by your family & sister Luna.I think you would be a great
    lap dog. Congratulations on being honored today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wesley!

Wesley - you are so smart and cute! Funny too...lol! May everyday be DOTD for you!