Thread: Cupcake!!!

Cupcake!!!

Aww Cupcake, you're the cutest little piggy!!! Such beautiful colors! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cutie Cupcake!

Wheek, wheek yummy Cupcake! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, be still my piggie loving heart! What a precious piggie you are, Cupcake! Love your silky coat of many colors, and oh that little pink mouth, that face, that sweet, love filled expression could melt the hardest of hearts! And I'm so happy to hear your eye is responding so well treatment, sweetheart! It's for sure your devoted human will do all that is needed to keep you healthy and happy, all the days of your life! How lucky your human is, Cupcake, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet and cuddly furkid in you! You're the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cupcake! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more (with tons of popcorning going on)!
    Lots of love, cuddles, and wee little kisses to you, adorable Cupcake!
    (LOVE your name!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, sweet yummy Cupcake! You are so pretty with your white and colored coat! I bet you bring all kinds of smiles and laughter to your people --- chirping, hopping and showing how you're ready to eat! I like the pictures of you enjoying your delicious snacks, too Happy Pet of the Day, Cupcake!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Cupcake

Cupcake has the sweetest little face ever!! Loved seein' this wee pipsqueek today, he's too cute for words, peace and love

Cupcake what a sweet precious girl you are!!!

Please thank your human for sharing your adorable pictures with us. I am still smiling!!! What fun it must be having you for a best friend. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~