Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Planet's "TOO CUTE LIVE KITTEN CAM"

Animal Planet's "TOO CUTE LIVE KITTEN CAM"

I saw this on FB and I thought I'd post it here. You can click on this link to watch the live kitten cam. Each time I've tried to watch it though, the kittens have been asleep. Here's the link: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-c...#mkcpgn=fbapl1. There's a commercial before it takes you to the live cam. Enjoy!!!

Curled up kitties all sound asleep!

I will check it later to see if they are up and playing.

Thanks for sharing this. It will bring happiness to my day for sure.

That is so funny that they are all asleep, then one Kitten awakens, that then soon all those Little Cats of the Future are up playing!!!
    Thank You for the heads up!!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They're still sleeping. They sleep much more than my 3 kittens do.

They are awake now!
    Last night Milly & I watched them play just before 10 PM Eastern Time.
    Kak, you will love that the two orangies are the wild ones, we saw one jump from the capitol to the top of the cat post.
    Now they are awake again and someone's hand was in the cage for a minute. The Tuxy is cute, he has a big milk mustache.
    I could also read the name on the collar of the tortie girl when she was sitting right in front of the camera, her name is Happy and she is very sweet.
    Keep checking on them, they don't sleep all the time and they are so cute when they play.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

They're awake now and playing. It looks like that there are 5 kittens total.

I'm afraid to look at it. I just know I'll fall in love with them and be sad because I can't adopt them.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my report (smile). It's 445pm and they're asleep. I figured out 3 of them but one of you said 5. Anyway I hope they get adopted. I'll be looking again. Love to see kittens play

It's 5:07pm - sound asleep!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'm bumping this up again because I found a link under the webcam that tells you the names of the 5 kittens and has more pictures of them.
    My favorites are Sleepy and Happy.
    Right now they are sleeping, they usually get more active later in the night.
    http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-c...t-the-kittens/
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Vermontcat - Thank you so much for the website! Those babies are beautiful, just one look and I wanted all of them
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

They must have full tummies right now because they're not too active. There is an orangey napping in the basket on the left, and some-kitty is having a wash behind the white basket -- all I see is kitten ears bobbing up and down
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks for bumping this up. They're very active and playing right now. I'll have to look at the pictures when I have more time.

Thank you so much! I visit those cute babies several times a day from work to leave stress behind and put a smile on my face, they're so adorable
    I'd love to have all of them on my living room I go crazy when they're playing
    astrid

I have gotten quite attached to all these little ones - the orange boys are just mental. Little Bashful and her tuxedo buddy have been adopted - I'm going to miss them but am so happy they now have forever homes.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu