Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lucky eko

Blog Entries

lucky eko

what a lovely cat and how lucky you are to get a good family.. and again lucky to be named cat of the day today.. i got lots of furry balls for you to play with and keep yourself entertained chasing them under the dryer only to have your humans fetch them for you.. pat n diane 20120928.0348

Eko, you are so smart. You've trained your humans to fetch your toys. Kudos to your purrents for returning to adopt you.

Congrats to being named Cat of the Day. Have a grand day and ask for extra treats or lovies.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest Eko, what a beautiful, sleek black beauty you are! We're so glad your family went back to adopt you. How nice that you have three other cats to play with and that you have your humans so well trained.. That "turbo purr" gets them every time, doesn't it!

Congratulations, Eko, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all having a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and special treats and even a game of puff-ball soccer.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a Great Awesome Ebon Cat Eko and are quite the Lucky Black Cat to find himself in such a good FurrEver Home , and in the home town of Buddy Holly!!
    That will be the day when you became such a treasured Cat Companion!!!

We just love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel , and wish we could invite you over for chicken and ham.

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel , Tubby Two Angel , Ebonite Tubbette Angel and Ebony Beau Tubster Two ae all stating a Black Cat
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Black Cat of theDay Elegante Eko!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Eko, You are beautiful! It sounds as if you are sweet, playful, and loving too which is great for everyone. I enjoyed reading about you and I'm sure you have a wonderful home with the other cats and your humans. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

There's an Eko in here! Sleek, shiny, handsome Eko! You sure have trained everyone in your home, furry and human!

Happy COTD, beautiful Eko!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a sleek black beautitul kitty. I have always wanted a glossy beautiful cat like that but I never did get one. I love them all. Hope you are not offended by the caption.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Eko what a gorgeou ebony fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet face on my computer. You certainly brightened up my gloomy rainy day. There is just something special about ebony cats. I have 3 of them myself. We all hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Eko!

Hi Eko! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you big, silky soft snuggle boy! Love, love, LOVE your feature photo! Is that you talking? Looks as though as you have a lot to share!
    What a beautiful ebony boy you are, Eko, so svelte, so panther-like! Your coat is one of the silkiest, the shiniest I've ever laid eyes on! How stunning! And we too are so glad your Mommy went back and adopted you, giving one MOST deserving kitty a chance at a happy life! How could she resist!!! Your family is truly blessed, Eko, having a furkid, a best friend and devoted companion as sweet and loving, as chatty and joyful as you! And oh yes, kudos to you for training your humans so well!
    Thanks for brightening my chilly, dark and rainy day with your heartwarming story, your sunshiny self, sweet boy! I hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Eko, and to all of your siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

10. Eko! You look as sleek, shiny and powerful as a black panther but your cute little pink mouth gives you away! You are such a lover boy. Like my Eddie you know how to announce your need for lovies! Works every time, doesn't it?

You are such a precious boy...just purrfect for our...

Cat of the Day!! Eko!!!

You're a gorgeous kitty Eko! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Eko, I would love to hug and snuggle you and hear your turbo purr! How smart you are, you get your meowmie to stop cooking and give you some lovies! And you have your people trained to retrieve your toys for you -- Excellent work! I think I'm in for some very good luck because you have crossed my path today, gorgeous panther Eko! Big hugs, kisses, lovies, snuggles and more to you from me! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Eko

I love Eko! Happy COTD to the black night! Eko could not be a finer black cat, it was great to see his sweet self today. All the best, peace and love

Eko!

Eko - I'm also glad that you were adopted into such a loving happy home!
    And you DO look like a tiny black panther - lol!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Eko!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Eko!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana