Thread: Masse!!!

Masse!!!

Oh Masse, what a gorgeous boy you are! How nice you follow your human around. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Masse, What a beautiful horse you are! It sure sounds as if your human knows and understands you which is great for both of you. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved also and that you spend alot of time together. Good Luck in whatever competition you enter. I enjoyed all the photos of you two looking so good together. I hope you are together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

Spectacular Masse!

Greetings Masse! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady, too!
    What a magnificent blend of Draft and Warmblood you are, Masse! I can't believe anyone would consider you "lazy, fat, clumsy and slow, unable to jump!" Pfft! You're just a big hearted, food loving, gentle giant...and quite the athlete, too!

Your sleek and shiny, dark brown coat is such a striking backdrop for your beautiful blond mane and locks, your tail! And your action shots are simply breathtaking! It's clear you and your lady wll enjoy a ton of success in the show ring over the years to come, but nothing beats taking "1st place" in your human's heart, right Masse?! What a terrific team you and your young lady make, Masse, in and out of the ring, and I hope for you and she many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Masse, chowing down on lots of healthy treats, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love. kisses and s BIG *hug* to you, beautiful Masse!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spectacular Masse!

Greetings Masse! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady, too!
    What a magnificent blend of Draft and Warmblood you are, Masse! I can't believe anyone would consider you "lazy, fat, clumsy and slow, unable to jump!" Pfft! You're just a big hearted, food loving, gentle giant...and quite the athlete, too!

Your sleek and shiny, dark brown coat is such a striking backdrop for your beautiful blond mane and locks, your tail! And your action shots are simply breathtaking! It's clear you and your lady wll enjoy a ton of success in the show ring over the years to come, but nothing beats taking "1st place" in your human's heart, right Masse? What a terrific team you and your young lady make, Masse, in and out of the ring, and I hope for you and she many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Masse, chowing down on lots of healthy treats, being pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love. kisses and s BIG *hug* to you, beautiful Masse!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Masse what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. They sure brightened up my gloomy rainy day. What a great team you and your loving human make. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Masse

I was just in awe of the photos of big, beautiful Masse! Awsome horse and perfect POTD. Incredibly lovely photos of you both! Peace and love