Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dog House/Thursday 500.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Well, chinese food and Sam Adams all around!

We can do without the dead cat, though.
    SA and some chikin chow mein.........please?

Done?

I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have visited one bar for over 500 times...............what kind of a reputation is that?

Sure glad that you get to meet Edwina's Secretary and both of the "E"s"...........they are the best!

Richard - I will have a white wine .......................what do you have to offer to eat?

Apple fritters anyone? It's definitely the season!
    I've Been Frosted

Chikin chow mein? No problem, done deal.

I'm more partial to Orange chikin, though. Definitely the season for apple anything, though it's looking doubtful on apple picking. Time is against me.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have visited one bar for over 500 times...............what kind of a reputation is that?

Sure glad that you get to meet Edwina's Secretary and both of the "E"s"...........they are the best!

Richard - I will have a white wine .......................what do you have to offer to eat?

Oh,

I think the garments on the roof of the building say way too much about all of us?

A white wine and let me put on my apron......what do you hanker for?

DONE?

--------------

Karen,

I sneak a fritter every now and then from the supermarket......I think a home-made job would do me just fine?

---------------

LH,

I have never tried to make Orunj Chikin, but I can make a passable sweet and sour chikin!

Apples?

Let me go to the juke box and play some Stones.......Let's see........here it is......

Time is on my side....yes it is.........

DONE?

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post

Actually, the E's staff has been to Pinot's house previously, but this was the first time meeting the E's.

Sorry, not many pictures at their house; Eddie was being a little cagey - will post when we return home. Had a wonderful time there; now in Encinitas - wonderful home on a hill overlooking the ocean.

Barkeep - I'll join Gini in a white wine and will bring a wonderful creation we had for lunch. Crunch Shrimp Roll from Sushi Hana in La Jolla - YUMMM!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Yes, bring the kitty in and let's play. (What about the color palette change?)
    Yes, a change of palette. All our grey girlies are now gone, but they did have lovely long lives and got to all stay together which was nice. We now have Oscar, a black velvety kitty, and two new ginger girls who have yet to be properly introduced to PT. Thread coming up soon ...

8. Oh sure...you introduce the new kitties in the BAR!!! And those of us who abstain???

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Actually, the E's staff has been to Pinot's house previously, but this was the first time meeting the E's.

Sorry, not many pictures at their house; Eddie was being a little cagey - will post when we return home. Had a wonderful time there; now in Encinitas - wonderful home on a hill overlooking the ocean.

Barkeep - I'll join Gini in a white wine and will bring a wonderful creation we had for lunch. Crunch Shrimp Roll from Sushi Hana in La Jolla - YUMMM!
    Let me pour and put out some wasabi and soy for the rolls....

DONE!

KK,

Let them carouse about the bar..........Thank you for premeiring the little ones here!

DONE!

ES,

You don't need to have a drink to be here in the bar.