Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the best pet grooming class in the East Bay?

Hey, anyone that has a cat, has a crazy cat. It doesn't matter whether you have one or twenty-one, they are all crazy in their own unique ways. And while it makes life interesting, we do love them.

I hope some of this stuff helps

Blog Entries
    You are so right, did I really forget that somehow? I am now in posession of Zuke's Hip Action cat treats. Spicy loves 'em. Gave her 2 to start, one a day should do her as she is only around eight lbs. I think. Any how she likes them better than Temptations me thinks. Sure hope they help, Spring is coming. She loves Spring Thank-you

Blog Entries
    Just gave old Spiceball another Zuke's. She loves 'em and is purring happily

They will help her move around and hopefully that will decrease the pain and the meowing. I don't know if you work in healthcare, but think about how old people get around and remember those things happen to our pets but they can't tell us.

Good luck with the Zuke's!

Blog Entries
    Thanks again, that was very helpful information. I truly, cannot thank you enough. Spicy loves Zuke's and has quit bellering. She's almost like a different cat. How that was effective so quickly, not sure I believe it meself. Miraculous.