Thread: Gorgeous Gizmo!

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Gizmo!

Oh, Gizmo, what a beautiful Sphynx kitty you are! And you are filled with so much energy and sweetness, too. No wonder everyone who meets you falls in love. I especially love that photo of you snoozing in your Purrrrson's arms!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Gorgeous Gizmo! We hope you and your cat sibling and your human family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and loads of special treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-27-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gizmo

I also love the snoozing in arms picture. You sound like a lot of fun. Happy COTD

And once again here we are on our tour of our Worlds Fineset Cats of the Future.
    Gizmo you are such a Great Cat To Be, and as you are on the cusp of Cat Hood , we at The Found Cats Hotel are sending you a rousing MEEOW!!

We wish you could visit you , and exchange our local cuisine and Cat Toys for yours and that we could all enjoy your warmth together!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are All sending you Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Cat of the Day Great Gizmo ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Another beautiful nekkid Sphynxie! I love your little "fingers" and your colors.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Gizmo, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can tell that you are a curious cat and like to stay warm also. Do you wear a sweater in the winter or maybe you dont need to in Arizona. No doubt you are loved by your family. I liked all the photos but that one of you sort of on your back playing with your tail is my favorite. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Gizmo, congrats on being our COTD! You are a very beautiful kitty and have your hoomans wrapped around your elegant little paws. Good going!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Gizmo, you are a precious kitty. Congrats on being name Cat of the Day. Hope yesterday was grand!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)