Thread: Kade

Hybrid View

Kade

Hi Kade, it's a good thing your Mom was rescued! I loved reading your story! Happy dotd to you!

What a great story! You are quite the handsome boy and I love your smiling face when you are in the water.

Congrats and enjoy being DOTD.

Hello Kade, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome dog. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and wanted, even before you were born. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home on a farm and going on hikes in the Blue Ridge, swimming --a great life. I hope you and your human are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Kade

What a sweet story, Kade's the BEST! What a darling BFF, peace and love

Beautiful Kade!

Hi there Kade! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

What a BEAUTIFUL boy you are, Kade, such a wonderful blend of three beloved breeds! I melted into a mush puddle when I clicked on your photos, looked into those warm, love filled eyes; read your human's heartfelt tribute to her/his best friend and devoted companion, your rescue story! You and your person share one amazing, unbreakable bond of love and trust, one forged since before you were born, and so it's no surprise to hear how devoted you are to her/him, how protective you are of your best friend and soul mate! How lucky she/he is, having a best friend in you, Kade, one to share all of life's pleasures with, the good times and bad! Great thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, giving not just one deserving doggie but an entire litter of pups (including ONE very special boy named Kade), a second chance at happiness!

Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your beautiful, sunshiny self, sweetheart. Hoping for you and your person a very special, adventure and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration (you sure deserve it), and many, many more happy, love filled years traveling the road of life together, hand in paw!
    Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Kade!
    P.S...That pic of you enjoying the water, that look on your face (the blinkies), is heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kade,

Oh, what a sweet, sweet face you have baby boy. No wonder it was love at first sight.
    It really sounds like you live a very good life with your lucky family. You get to do so many fun
    things with them. Congratulations sweetie on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt