Thread: Kai

Kai

I am so sorry to hear about Kai and Tyson's Mom, but it is just amazing that they were able to take care of themselves so well without her, and I am also happy to hear that you seem to have adopted both of them; good for you! They will give you years of love in return for the care you are showing them. I wish them both a happy COTD.

Blog Entries

mom cat klilled by car but kai survives

i hate it when a cat gets killed by a car.. i had a orange cats called fluffy 2 that we had about a month and some sob hit and run.. now if it were a person the police would follow up and so it should be with an animal but they consider that differant.. well animals are fur people.. .. anyhow the kai is very lucky to be found and survive.. so he really deserves to be cat of the day here.. bless you you lucky kitty..

Gorgeous Kai

Hi there handsome Kai, so glad you have a wonderful family to look after you and love you, and so sad about your mommy. You are a very special COTD, enjoy this day and stay beautiful. Kisses from Syria

We are so sorry to hear about your Momma, Kai and Tyson but luckily you were big enough to stay alive until you could find your FurrEver Home , and your loving family.

Youa re such a Handsome Cat Kai and Tyson, and we are glad that you have found your place in the sun, and are going to be Cat Companions furrever!!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Tyson and Kai, a WonderCat Dynamic Duo^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Kai, sweet handsome tabby guy! How nice you look in your striped tuxedo, and white gloves as well! How wonderful that you and Tyson have two caring humans to look after and love you! Have lots of fun on your special day! Kisses from Chicago Happy Cat of the Day to you, Kai!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Kai, and Tyson too, we are so sorry to learn of your mother's demise while you were babies. Thank God for the miracle that you were able to alert your Humans as to where you were and be rescued into your furrrrrrever home! You are certainly a fine-looking fellow, Kai, and we bet Tyson is just as handsome!

Congratulations, Kai (and Tyson), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope it is a day full of celebration for you all, with lots of fun and lovies and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kai what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I am so sorry about your mommy. Thankfully you human family found you and your bro and now you both have a loving family watching over you. Please thank them for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Kai and Tyson!

Greetings Kai! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your furry sib Tyson, too!
    What a handsome boy you are, Kai! Your classic Tabby coloring and markings are so striking; love that white "sleeve" up your right arm!

Your rescue story truly a special one, sweetheart! I'm so, so sorry your furmom didn't make it, but thankfully you and Tyson were able to hang on until help could arrive, somehow summoning the strength to let a loud "MEWW," so your humans could find you! Other kittens might have (understandably) been fearful of humans, but somehow you knew they were your saviors! As phesina has said, it was truly miracle! It's wonderful knowing that 2 such special and most deserving kitties will forever and always be safe, well cared, and LOVED!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your very special, uplifting story with us! It was a pleasure getting to know you, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special kitties that you are!
    Hope you and Tyson are enjoying your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Hugs and cuddles to you, precious Kai, and to Tyson, too! Long and happy life to you both!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kai, What a beautiful cat you are! I am so glad you and your brother kitty had the nerve to mew and not to be afraid of humans, thus being rescued and fed. I hope both of you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

10. Born in a barn but what a very long way you have come Kai. Now such a well loved member of the family and darn good looking to boot!

Congrats on your special honor... Kai!! Cat of the Day!!

I am sorry you lost you mother, but glad you and Tyson found a wonderful home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a very handsome boy Kai! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Kai

Aww, so happy to see adorable Kai as COTD! It's so great Kai and Tyson survived to be the excellent cats they were meant to be! What a great family they have now and all is right in the world for the both of them Peace and love

Hurray for Kai...and Tyson!

Good to see such a handsome boy as yourself, Kai! May everyday be COTD for you and your brother Tyson!