Thread: Orange kitty Opie!

Orange kitty Opie!

A sweet, loving and very affectionate kitty. ... He is very mischievous and full of energy. He is constantly into something or on the go. If he's not lovingly grooming his sister, he's picking on her. He doesn't just want your affection and attention, he demands it and you just can't help loving him.
    Ohhh, Opie! You are orange, fluffy and beautiful! It sounds like you are still have a lot of your kitten spirit at four years old -- how much fun that must be! I would love to stroke your gorgeous floofy coat, so I hope your people will do that for me today. I'm glad you and your kitty-sister Sophie get along so well! You must bring non-stop smiles, laughter and joy to your people Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful orangey Opie! Hugs, snuggles and lovies to you and Sophie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Opie

You sound wonderful, loving your sister the way you do and basically just being a good boy. Happy COTD

What a Grand Owesome Orange Cat you are Opie!!
    I thought for a second that someone took My Mikey or Monroe Fluffy Tail away, they could easily be brother Orangies!!!

We are very much like any Orange Cat that I have ever been friends with , Our Owesome Orange Cats are the friendliest, most inquisitive and just the most fun Cats around!!!!

Michael Angel, and My Porch Cat Angels, Miquelito and Mikey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending their Nicest Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat ^^ Owesome Opie^^>
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Opie, What a beautiful handsome boy you are! Really, I love your look and your color. I'm glad it has all worked out and you're a very happy boy, have a great sister cat, and a good human to love you. I hope all of you are together for many years. Congrats on being COTD!

Dear Opie, what a gorgeous fluffy orange boy you are! We're so glad you and Sophie have become good friends... all the more fun for everyone concerned! And we're sure that Max Angel is joining in.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Opie! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a great day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Opie, you remind me so much of my boys Alani & Blaze. They also love to bug their sisters. You sure are a very handsome boy and you look like you are a Maine Coon mix which is known as the gentle giant breed of cats. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Blog Entries

Opie

Opie is a glorious COTD! What a beautiful boy, so glad Sophie warmed up to him! Sounds like one big happy family to me, peace and love

Opie, you are a very handsome orange boy! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Opie the gentle giant!

Hi Opie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a big, fluffy, gentle giant of a boy you are, Opie, and apparently a perennial kitten, too! And as has been said, I too think there's more than a bit of Maine Coon in your lineage; you've got the looks and personality!
    I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved predecessor, Max. What a great loss for your human and fur sister, Sophie. But happily you came into their lives, helping to heal their broken hearts and wounded spirits with your joyful, fun loving personality, your sweet and loving ways! How lucky your family (human and furry) is to have a best friend and loving furkid, a devoted and nurturing furry sib in you! And how lucky are we, having a kitty as deserving as you as our very special and most deserving, honoree!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and Sophie are both being treated to an extra special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Opie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Opie what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures. Your certainly brightened up my gloomy rainy day!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. I bet you keep things interesting, don't you? Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Opie, Be still my heart. You remind me so much of my RB Redbud. He was
    a lively little kitten too. You seem to have brought a lot of love and joy to your family &
    to Sis Sophie. I'm so glad she saw how sweet you are & then welcomed you into your new
    home. Congratulations Opie on being chosen as our handsome CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of love & hugs sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

12. Opie! sweet - loving -very affectionate - very mischievous - full of energy....yup! that a kitty for you. But what a very special example of a Orangeman you are...fluffy and gorgeous to go with all those other adjectives!

I think the Opie/Sophie combination is cute. My Eddie and Edwina know to whom I am speaking! Cats are smart along with all those other things...

Congrats to our special Cat of the Day!! Opie!!!

Orange Opie!

Opie - you are such a beautiful ball of orange sherbet fur - lol!
    I'm happy for you and your household! What a nice life! Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Very Maine Coon-ish

I agree, Opie looks like a Main Coon mix. The flash of hair around the face, the puffy paws, the lush tail. All bespeaks the MC!