Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very pleased to meet Vergil!

Very pleased to meet Vergil!

What a stunning, handsome kitty you are. It took some time for my Dorian Gray to somewhat warm up to me as well, cats seem to have distinct purr-sonalities! Anyway it sounds like you have a good relationship, albeit as per usual on Vergil's terms. Love his dashing white gauntlets, his lean lithe form and the way in the pics he seems to be keeping you from "working too hard" on your computer.

Vergil, I think you are very special indeed- your head has a wonderful shape and one can see it already in your baby pictures. And I love that pattern on your noise.
    Of course being part Bengal you will be active and not that much cuddly- but that does not mean you do not love your human. You show it in the night when everything is quiet
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today

Vergil

What a cutie he is; I love that sleeping kitten photo you included. Give him time to warm up to you completely; remember, you are both new to each other still. Happy COTD, Vergil

Sweet handsome Vergil! I like your pretty tabby coat pattern and your chocolate paw-pads! Your days are so busy with going for a walk, chasing the occasional bug, napping in sun-puddles and snuggling with your person! You are handsome and smart I'd love to have a cuddle with you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We too are so pleased top meet Vergil as our World Tour of Our Finest Kittens continues.
    Vergil is such a fine young Cat and we bet that he grows into a Big Wonderful Cat when he gets his growth and that the love between you grows stronger and stronger.

I have had Cats who were shy at first , and those are the Cats whose friendship grow stronger as the years have gone by.
    Vergil is one MagnfiKitten!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Canadian Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Little Buddy ^^ and Our Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day Very Good Vergil^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest little Vergil, what a darling wee kitten you are! Adorable to see and loads of fun to be with. No wonder your Purrrrrson loves you so very much!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope your day is full of celebration with your family, with lots of fun and lovies and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Vergil what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They gave me a big smile!!! What fun it must be to have you for a best friend. Maybe you will be more affectionate to your loving human as you get older. Right now the world is one big toy to you and must be played with leaving little time for cuddles and lovies. Please thank your human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Vergil, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a cute boy--love your coloring. From the writeup I can tell you are loved and you sure are company for your human. I watched your videos and enjoyed them. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Vergil! In addition to all your other responsibilities ...friend, bug catcher,night time cuddled...you are an artist! What a wonderful self-portrait you have done!

You are a perfect... And a perfectly adorable Monday choice for Cat of the Day!! VERGIL!!!

Blog Entries

Vergil

Vergil most certainly is a very special pussycat! Very sweet and cute, so glad you have one another now! You will be thicker than thieves before ya know it and Vergil can only become a more handsome devil with each passing day Love the name too, peace and love

Vergil, the most special kitty in the world!

Hi Vergil! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! I have to disagree with your Mom, Vergil! I think anyone could see JUST how special you are! Your handsomeness, your fun loving personality aside, you helped to heal your Mom's broken spirit, her heart, just when she needed you most, and you're here for her each and every day, even still! There's nothing more special than that!

"He's there for me when I sleep, he's always around when I need someone to pick me up once I've fallen. It's almost like he can sense when I'm upset and pick me up again."

I can't imagine a more cherished, more giving Christmas gift than a best furry friend such as you, Vergil! And though you might not always show your love in the most expected of ways, it's clear you love your Mommy every bit as much as she loves you! What a team! And oh, your photo spread, and those videos of you out for a walk on your leash, enjoying a treat from your Mom? Priceless!

Thanks for ending my day with a warm heart and a big smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Mommy are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration. You both deserve it! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared, unconditional love, and devoted companionship!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Vergil!
    P.S...Please tell your Mom I so enjoyed seeing your beautiful, love inspired pencil portrait! That's one talented artist! (Then again, consider the subject matter!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Vergil!

Vergil - you are such a lil' cutie! I love your pics! Enjoy being Cat of the Day today!

You're a cutie Vergil!!! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Vergil you are just too cute! I love your white paws with their dark paw pads. You are so lovable and smart too! Enjoy your special day...CONGRATS!

Blog Entries

Vergil

you are really a sweet kitty.. happy cat of the day to you..