Thread: Testing 123

Testing 123

Learning dictation and read back without using my eyes weird and scary no worries will not use that in public iPad will read posts to me and post me if I speak clearly. Still taking care of 99 year old uncle at his house visited assistant living place he loved it but is hesitant so whatever happens, happens Logan is still sweet and smart but getting old-11years- and hips are bad she is on special meds and otherwise healthy maybe too old for hip replacement will spend every last penny if it helps will try pics on iPad so she doesn't recognize camera have her on diet more wet food less dry and she already has her waist back! got new Verizon Intuition phone it is HUGE looks like a small laptop but helps me see so much better worth it. My health is good. Still some spine problems not from surgery but from ruptured nerve sac due to bad epidural if I could I'd be back at some kind of job in a heartbeat oh well such is life miss you all have lots of threads to go through love to ll and kisses and hugs to all "babies"

I've been Boooo'd!

Hey, good to hear from you! Hugs (gentle ones) to you and skritches for K-Lo!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh how wonderful that you were able to post! Hope to "see" more from you.

Great to hear from you! Glad all is going OK.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

So good to hear from you! Sending much love and big hugs for you and Logan from across the pond.

Thanks for posting more about yourself. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. I hope to see you hear more often.

So good to hear from you. Take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing when you can.

Good to see you posting! You'll get the hang of it all and we'll be happy to have you around again!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good to hear from you, Karen. You're doing pretty well on this dictation thing, and I hope everything else will be fine, too!

Love to you - and give Logan some scritches from Fister and me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.