Thread: Lovely, lively Loki

Hybrid View

Lovely, lively Loki

Sweet Loki girl, you seem to be a tornado in kitten form-but who could be upset with you? Not even Murphy is! You seem to be not solid black but a little tortie too, and maybe semi-lomg hair. That is very special and I am sure you will be wonderful when you grow up.
    Have a playful celebration day today, cute girl

Hello Loki or should I say "Wild Child", WOW! You are very energetic and cute too. I've forgotten how active a kitten can be but I know she's lots of fun. Poor ole Murphy cat; you might as well learn to be active again in order to tire Loki out LOL. That must be quite a household when everyone is there--lots of fun and activity. Loki, I hope you have many years with your humans. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a beautiful cat. Congrats on being COTD!

Aren't you adorable, little Loki! And what a lot of nice photographs of you. You are full of energy, as kittens are, and you give your big brother Murphy some good fun and exercise. No wonder you and your whole family all love each other so much!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Loki! We hope you and Murphy and all are having a wonderful day of celebration, complete with fun and lovies and lots of treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness what a sweet Little Cat of the Future you are Loki.
    And here on our World Tour of Kittens we have quite the lively young American Lady.

WE know that you will have a touch of nawtiness Loki as you are named after the Norse God of Mischief!!!
    What a Little Doll you are!!!

We at the Found Cat Hotel are all sending a loving Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Little Friend ^^ and Our Cat of the Future and Our Cat of the Day Lilting Loki^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mischievous Loki

What a lil darling you are! And so mischievous.
    I just loved all your photos...you'd be most welcome here....you'd fit right in with my Charlie
    Congratulations on being Cat(kitten) of the Day
    Would love to see photos of you when you're all growed up....bet you will be bee-U-T-ful....don't let it go to you precious head
    meowies from my gang.

Loki what an adorable fluff ball you are!!!

I'm sure I see some torti in you too. Your family are in for a lot of fun as you grow up and your torti-tude starts to show. You will have all your family and friends under your little paws before they know what hit them. One thing for sure, you will never let things be boring for long. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~