Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sydney

I am so sorry. We went with Filou through 5 years of renal failure so I know what you have been through.
    Sydney will not only meet his cousin Nelson but many other PT kitties as well. I am sure Filou will do some celtic dancing with the combo.

Thank you, Barbara (and everyone else). Yes, there is Celtic dancing, and square dancing too with Nelson's expert calls, with the Angels!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pat, it is always so hard to lose one of these dear friends that loved us unconditionally. Sydney knew how much you loved him, and not he is watching over you.
    Sleep softly, dearest Sydney....hugs to Pat.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Thank you, Sandy..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Sydney's passing. He's playing at the Bridge now. RIP, Sydney!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thank you, Anne..
    Death thought about it.

Back when Poppy first came, she was just a baby kitten. She clearly needed an adult cat to be her mentor in learning the Ways of the Cat. Sydney took on this responsibility and became not only Poppy's mentor but also her big brother.

Their kinship continued throughout his life. I just came across this photograph which captures their closeness and affection:

Name:  SidPop52.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  115.4 KB

Something I especially like about this picture is that the two of them cuddled up together form a heart shape!
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Back when Poppy first came, she was just a baby kitten. She clearly needed an adult cat to be her mentor in learning the Ways of the Cat. Sydney took on this responsibility and became not only Poppy's mentor but also her big brother.

Their kinship continued throughout his life. I just came across this photograph which captures their closeness and affection:

Name:  SidPop52.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  115.4 KB

Something I especially like about this picture is that the two of them cuddled up together form a heart shape!
    What a precious picture. Thanks for sharing this with us.

You're welcome, KAK. It really touches my heart.
    Death thought about it.