Thread: Celedon

Celedon

What a nice story. Celedon, you are one lucky horse to have found such a loving family. I hope you live a long and healthy life with your new family and friends.

You are such a good looking horse and will win many ribbons because of that. I hope you have fun at the shows.

Congratulations for being The Pet of the Day. I am sure your new family is very proud of you.

Hugs from Vermont, USA.

Oh, Celedon! I am so glad you were found that day and off to a wonderful new life! You are gorgeous! I know you will have a successful show career and a happy, love-filled life! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Celedon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Celedon in Australia, it's a real pleasure to meet you. How fortunate for you that you were found, rescued, fed, cared for and now have a wonderful home. It was cruel of first owners to leave you to starve. To the rescuing humans: You are to be congratulated for caring about the horse and making sure she got better. Celedon, If you were mine, I think I'd call you "Black Beauty" as you are really stunning. I hope you have many years with your human who loves you. Congrats on being POTD!

Stunning Celandon!

Greetings Celedon from beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your wonderful extended family/your rescuers!
    What a stunning creature you are! Your top, "feature" photo is breathtaking, a "work of art!"

Looking at you grazing so peacefully in your pasture, looking so fit, so healthy, so beautiful, it's hard to imagine you ever homeless, starving and emaciated! I guess we'll never know the identity of that horrid "human" who left you to fend for yourself, facing a most unspeakable fate. But no matter! A higher power led your "family" to you that fateful day, and oh, just look at you now; thanks to your indomitable spirit, and your family's devotion, the very picture of good health and contenment! We can't thank your family enough, for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving animal! How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having a beautiful best friend FOR LIFE, forever and ALWAYS, in you!!!
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heart warming, inspirational, life affirming story with us all! It was an honor to meet you, Celedon, to have the chance to pay tribute to the amazing horse that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and each and every day of your blessed life!
    Lots of love and a *big* neck hug to you, stunning Celedon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Celedon what a stunning horse you are!!!

How any one could be so mean to leave you to starve is beyond my understanding. How happy I am that you have a wonderful loving family to share your life with now. Your guardian angel was sure on the job to lead them to you. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Celedon

Had to shed some tears when I heard the story of Celedon. So happy and proud to know that there are people like you and your friends in the world. She is so beautiful! So very glad to know that she will be safe and cared about for the rest of her days Peace and love

Celadon's person asked me to thank you all for your nice comments!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks, Karen! So nice to know Celedon's family is reading his thread!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to the Australian Black Beauty Celedon!
    You are a beautiful solid black Quarter Horse mare without a speck of white on you, your coat is so shiny and glossy!
    I hope your owner spoiled you today since it is your special day, I'm so happy that they rescued you.
    It would be great to see more photos of you if possible.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy