Thread: Amazing Felix!

Amazing Felix!

Greeting Felix in beautiful Stockholm! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person, too! Oh yes, I certainly do find you amazing, in SO many ways, and truly deserving of your Pet of the Day honors!
    What a beautiful Budgie boy you are, Felix; your coloring is breathtaking! Nature broke the mold when it created "Budgie blue!!!"
    How very lucky your person is, having had a best feathered friend in you these many years; a fun loving, personality packed best buddy to grow up with! I laughed out loud, reading how you "put your claw down" whenever your family falls out of line! What are they thinking...leaving you for even a day! Of course they are there to do your bidding, to dote over you every waking minute, and I don't think they'd have it any other way!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! Enjoy a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! And here's to many more zany, joyful, fun filled years with your devoted person!
    Love, gentle cuddles and little *kisses* to you, amazing Felix!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Felix

Felix is so sweet! I love his blueness to, sounds like he has a very cute personality as well It's nice to know that he is so well loved and always will be! Peace and love

Hello Felix in Sweden, You certainly are a beautiful bird! Love that shade of blue. Perhaps one day your human will get you a budgie as a playmate. I wonder if you woud like that. It sounds as if you are smart also and that you have a good home. Congrats on being POTD!

Felix what a gorgeous, and yes, amazing fellow you are!!!

What a smile you gave me today! You certainly let your family know when you are not happy, don't you? I bet you are so much fun to live with. Who could not be happy when they see your sweet self? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~