Thread: Oz - your very own parlor panther!

Oz - your very own parlor panther!

Oz is just plain awesome! That sleek physique ... that shiny black coat ... those gleaming golden eyes ... in other words ... purrfection!

Blog Entries
    I like Oz VERY much! Sleek, black and shiny. Takes no crap, whats not to like?

Panther- that was the same thought for me as well when I saw you this morning, especially in the picture on the lawn with the wonderful South African sky behind you.
    But I also had another thought- and that was for another Oscar I know in Scotland and who could be your brother (also including the sad story with the mice and birds )
    Have a wonderful panther life with your family who loves you so much- and knows that you deserve to be the boss in the house and Cat of the Day

Ohhhh, Oz! You are a gorgeous shiny, handsome black panther kitty! I love how you pop outdoors through your kitty door, check on your kingdom, and come back inside. You are most observant and smart! I would love to stroke your wonderful coat. I love the photo of you on the lawn, too. You are a very special fellow! Could you please have your people gently pet your sleek black coat for me. I am sure much good luck will come my way today because you have crossed my path! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful blackie Oz in South Africa!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oz, the gorgeous Halloween kitty

You are a stunning guy, Oz. Please be careful outside, especially around Halloween, being a black kitty! Happy COTD

What a Big Handsome Ebony Cat you are Oz, with such a cool name!!
    My Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are so happy that a Black Cat is our choice for Todays Cat of The Day as they wish to dispell the rumor that Black Cats are bad luck.

As a matter of fact we have found at the Found Cat Hotel that Black Cats bring very good fortune indeed!!!

Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster Two , and Tubby Two , Ebonette and Ebony Beau Tubster Angels
    are sending their Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Black Cat Of the Day and Our Ebony Friend Owesome Oz!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a big sweet black kitty you are, Oz! You have the same little white chest hairs as my Spike.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Stunning Oz!

Greetings Oz! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    How fitting that a kitty as whimsical, as enchanting, as spell binding as you would be named Oz! Your photos are simply stunning, Oz, especially that shot of you posing before that gorgeous sunset, those amazing, amber colored eyes of yours all aglow, your black coat gleaming! Takes my breath away!
    What a beauty you are, Oz, inside and out, and your family (human and furry) one lucky lot, having a loyal and loving furkid, a best mate for life, in you!
    Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, sweetheart! Hope you, and your canine buddies too, are treated to an extra special day of celebration!
    Love and cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Oz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yet another example of what I've often said: that all cats are special... but that black cats are the most special of all.

Hello Oz in South Africa, You are a beautiful cat!! Your black coat just shines and you really are handsome. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. It sounds as if you have a wonderful home and enjoy yourself. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Oz, what an utterly beautiful, sleek, shiny black cat you are.. with those gorgeous pale-golden eyes! And what wonderful photographs.. each so different, each capturing an especially captivating view of you.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Oz! We hope you and your canine siblings and your human family are all enjoying a special day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and everyone's favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

12. Oz! What a perfect name! I think of the shiny city of Oz - glowing and welcoming - just like you with your soft glossy fur. You are such an elegant fellow the wonderful wizard of Oz

Purrfect for our....Cat of the Day!! Oz!

Oz what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Ok, I admit, I have a thing for ebony kitties. You are just so gorgeous. I bet you rule the roost at your home. Who could not be putty in your paws? Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulatons, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oz is a very sleek and handsome boy. Congrats on being selected COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana