Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salut Sanka

Salut Sanka

Mon petit Sanka, tu es tellement charmant. Avec tes yeux bleus, tes couleurs tendres on voudrait bien te donner tant de bises.
    We can absolutely understand how much in love your mom is because who could resist such a sweet little boy. I cannot believe though that you are clumsy - you rather look elegant and all that fly and moth hunting could not be done by a clumsy cat.
    Nous te souhaitons une journée de célébration, de jeux et de calins.

Sanka

First of all, LOVE your name! Second, LOVE that close up picture of you. I am also owned by a talkative Siamese, they are the BEST! I wish you many years together as a family, and wish Sanka a very happy COTD today.

Salut Siamese Sanka!

This picture is so dear! I love the expression on Sanka's face!

Bonjour, meezer Sanka! You are so very handsome with your wonderful markings and les yeux bleus! And busy, too --- chatting, requesting that closed doors be opened, supervising litter pan cleaning, and cuddling! Un chat précieux! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetie Sanka!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bonjour Sanka, What a beauty you are! You also sound so sweet and loving; no wonder your human is crazy about you. I enjoyed all the photos but especially liked the one of you sleeping on the red/blue. You're young and you and your family will make many good memories throughout the years to come. Congrats on being COTD!

Oh Sanka, what an adorable baby Meezer you are! Not only beautiful, but a little cuddle-bug too, and you even make sure your litter is cleaned properly! You and your Purrrsons share a great love.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Sanka! We hope you and your family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and tasty treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bonjous Monsieur Sanka, tu est un tres bon Chaton.
    And once more we are seeing another Dear Catof the day and Cat of the future , this time from France.
    You are tres bon Sanka, and you certainly have a joie de vivre et elan!!!

You are one Classy Cat , and we wish we could all fy to France to see you are share lunch at your favorite bistro.

We all are sending our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Happiest New Cat of The Future ^^ and Cat of the Day ^^ Sensational Sanka.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That is one very handsome little guy!

Sanka! I am please to hear you are attending to the very important task of training and supervising your purrson in the art of litter box cleaning. So important!

You are a beautiful and elegant (I refuse to believe anything so beautiful could be clumsy!) choice for Cat of the Day!! Sanka!!

p.s....are you partial to instant coffee??

Blog Entries

Sanka

OMG!!! Sanka is so wonderful, simply made my day seein' that sweet face Thank-you So much for letting us see your wee babe, peace and love

Sanka what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures. I can certainly see why you are your mommy's heart kitty. Who would not melt when they see your sweet face? Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's coffee break time 24/7 with Sanka!

Or decaf break, I guess With her super-luxe coat, sweetheart-shaped face and dazzling blue eyes - elle est vraiment charmante!

Oops - pardonnez-moi!

I was so taken with Sanka I didn't realize that "she" was a "he." I do hope that Monsieur Sanka will forgive me.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Sanka!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful blue eyed Sanka!

Hi Sanka!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, painfully precious, blue eyed cuddle bug of a furball you are! Your photo spread has my heart in *squish mode!* Oh, that last pic is precious beyond words! How handily and wholly you've stolen your Mommy's heart, Sanka...no surprise there; who could resist your many charms? What a loyal and loving best friend for LIFE your Mommy and Daddy have in you, Sanka, and I too hope for you and your family, many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!
    Thanks for ending my long, dark and rainy day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy, being spoiled rotten by your proud parents!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful baby boy, Sanka!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to handsome blue eyed Sanka on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I hope you got good and spoiled today because it is your special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy