Thread: Hey, what type of cat are you?

Hey, what type of cat are you?

Callie is turning out to be a pretty darn good animal resuer. She found Mikey, now she found this odd looking cat at the bus stop as we sent Cam to school:

Trixie is trying to figure him out

I guess you're ok, but you certainly are a strange looking cat.

Mikey's still trying to figure out what to make of him.

Callie is acting like the bumbling idiot I know and love. He's just walking around sniffing everything and ignoring the cats. He's a sweet dog. I've been on the phone all morning with the police trying to find his home. They wanted to send a cop over to take him to the Animal Rescue League and I said, "no way!" I told them that I would prefer he stay lost in a home rather than a cage. They have all my contact info. They have his rabies license number from his collar/tag.

I just hope they find his family soon because I do not want to adopt a lost chi!

Wow! Bless you for taking him in and making sure he gets back home safely!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We Found Hotel Cats are actually praying that his home cannot be found and that you adopt this great Dog
    We are betting that they are Great Friends one day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

No call from the family yet. Puppy is hiding under the bed, Callie is wimpering and running around the bed trying to get to her new friend. The cats? they're ignoring puppy as much as puppy is ignoring them.

I have no idea if its a he or she. Doggy isn't letting us peek close enough to find out. He/She has also developed a friendship with my husband already. He/she crawls up as close to him as they can get and begs to be petted. I do not want another pet! I finally got a household of happy, healthy, confident pets! Abby FINALLY forgave me for briging Callie in (it only took 4 1/2 years!) and she finally decided to curl up with me like we always used to just last week! I won't see that girl for ages now Abby is not exactly the go with the flow kind of cat.

Oh well, please give me some of those PT vibes that w e find this pup's home. In the meantime, he/she needs a name of some sort instead of "pup"

How about Founder for now! Not gender specific, and accurate! I'm surprised they didn't just look up his rabies tag number and find his family that way, but maybe that's what they will do.
    I've Been Frosted

We had a dog on our patio one day; called in the rabies tag number to the vet hospital and they contacted the owner. You should be able to do that through a local vet hospital or your vet (we didn't contact our regular vet because it was 7:15am).
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

catnapper: You said "Oh well, please give me some of those PT vibes that w e find this pup's home. In the meantime, he/she needs a name of some sort instead of "pup"

First, Loved all the pics.

Second, MAYBE pup has found its home (YOUR home)?? I know you said you dont need another pet but sometimes it happens when we least expect it. I suppose you know that once you name him/her, you'll become more attached?? For the dog's sake, I do hope his humans are located soon because s/he probably misses them (hope they're good to him/her). I'm wondering though ...Why was this cute little dog out by himself?? Good for you for helping him/her.

Crimpet is home with mommy. She left for work not knowing she got out. She was a good little doggie though..... she' d been outside for hours and didn't leave her home block.

It amazed me how well Callie got along with her. Cal starts fights with hirl dogs almost every time she meets one.

Yay, Catnapper! Bless you for seeing Crimpet safely home! And Crimpet, I enjoyed meeting you today -- I hope you and Callie will get to have a future play date so we can see more photos of you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Very good! Glad Callie found her so you could keep her safe until her mom could find out - and come retrieve her!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    There is a new cat in Spicy's neiborhood. She is not pleased. Very large orangy (very handsome). In her younger days he would be dead meat. As for now, ? Live and let die. DIE would be her preference Will keep her in as much as possible

It was fun having a new furry face in the house. it makes me really miss fostering. But I can't go back fostering because of Pouncer and stressing him out, though he was cool as a cucumber when the chi was running around. I've refereed too many fights between him and Mikey, or him and Mystic, to think he's living a completely stress free life.

I hope that Crimpet's family can be found soon. Hopefully he/she wasn't abandoned. I'm glad that things are going fairly smoothly with your other animals. Good luck.