Thread: Now I'm craving Fudge!!!

Now I'm craving Fudge!!!

Hello, you beautiful girl. What a charming Cat of the Day you are, sweet Fudge.

I hope you stay safely in your home and garden, it's a dangerous world for a beautiful little girl like you, sweetheart.

So glad to see you and read about your lovely home.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Sweet fudge

[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAT! FUDGE-THE PICTURES ARE VERY CLEAR AND THIS GAL IS A SWEETHEART! THANKS FOR SHARING HER SUSANSWATLIN518/USA

Hi Fudge, you are not only a very pretty girl, you seem to be a very sweet girl too.
    Have wonderful day of celebration and enjoying the mouse cinema

Sweet miss Fudge! You are very beautiful with your pretty markings! Your fur also looks very soft to pet. You have all sorts of things to keep your eyes on throughout the day -- pet mice, everything happening inside and outside! You are a busy girl Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely yummy Fudge!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

We too feel like fudge , not the candy but that gorgeous English Lady Calico Fudge.
    What a proper Little English Lady you are Fudge , a beauty with that little hint of nawtiness!!

We all wish that we could come over to the home country and pay you a visit from the colonies , and bring you treats from Catada.
    You are a classic Calico Lady^^.

We are All sending you a Canadian Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Classic Calico Fudge^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Fudge

Fudge is an adorable COTD! What a pretty, crazy kitty One of the best, for sure, peace and love

Hi Fudge in England, What a beauty you are! I must say that I love your name and the candy called fudge. It sounds as if you are a sweet smart girl and have a good home. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Fudge what a lovely girl you are!!!

You certainly look happy enjoying your garden. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you in beautiful England. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day there. It must be so much fun having you as a best friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet, yummy Fudge!

Hi Fudge! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a delectable slice of furry confection you are, Fudge! Your photos are beyond precious!
    What a quirky, fun loving, irresistibly charming girl you are, Fudge! It's clear you live and love life on your terms (nesting in that flowerpot), and your family wouldn't have it any other way! How lucky they are to have a furkid as beautiful, as sweet as you, to call their very own!!
    Great thanks to your proud person for sharing your enchanting self with us all! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and Pippa and the entire family are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Fudge!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a very pretty girl Fudge. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh my, what a pretty girl you are Fudge! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

12. There is a fudge that is swirls of chocolate and vanilla with nuts in it....You FUDGE remind me so much of the fudge - a little bit different, a little bit edgy and oh so delicious. Doesn't that sound like you?

Congratulation to our Cat of the Day! English Fudge!!!

Dear Fudge, what a beautiful, sweet-faced calico kitty you are! And it sounds like you and Rainey and Pippa and all the humans in your family have a wonderful time together.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, lovely Fudge! We hope you and the whole gang have all been sharing a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and special treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery