Thread: Our few weeks at the blueberry fields *pic heavy*

Hybrid View

Our few weeks at the blueberry fields *pic heavy*

My uncle has 4 blueberry fields that got harvested this year. I was around for most of the day for about 3 weeks. It was long boring days with not much to do so I had Clover with me a lot for company She got a lot of time to run around the fields and eat blueberries (which she loves btw) I took a bunch of random pictures I thought I'd share.

He also works with bees and uses them for the berries as well. I THINK this is a honey bee? There were tons of wasps or yellow jackets, bumble bees, and honey bees around.

Clover will put everything in her mouth :/

She likes to stop and smell the flowers

She's always "smiling"

More coming

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

"It was awful nice of dem guyz to leave dis here fer me"

These are the bins she jumped into They were stacked in 2's though.

Since we got Coyotes here a while back the foxes have moved in town. I love seeing them around.

Is this one a bumble bee? I duno, but he's so fuzzy and cute

One more coming

My poor baby got stung twice during the 2-3 weeks we were there You can see her puffy lip. She tries to eat them...

Wonderful photos!! I enjoyed every one of them. Your blueberries are later than ours in North Carolina. My friend picked some for us back in late July-early August. Your Clover girl is so pretty; I've said it before but her eyes are lovely. Thanks for sharing the pictures--very nice.

Great photos, the first two are quite striking! Next time I am at the grocery store, I bet the blueberries I see will be from Canada! And Clover, bees are NOT for chomping, silly girl! You need them to pollinate the flowers for the blueberries you like to eat!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww, Clover! I'm sorry that you got stung by a bee. Ouch! But I love the pictures of you having fun outdoors and stopping to smell the flowers! Happy girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678