Thread: Molly

Molly

Molly, you are adorable! Love your white "paint" areas and how you have learned so much from your devoted guardian! Quite a bond you both have forged, and I hope you will continue to learn from and enjoy being with each other for many, many years!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Molly

Molly is So wonderful! Glad she is loved so very much, great POTD Peace and love

Molly what an adorable little beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures today. How smart you are to learn to copy your guardian. I bet she was surprised when you first did that. You two make a great team. Please thank her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly the life changer!

Hi Molly! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your very proud person, Angela, too!
    You couldn't be more precious, more beautiful if you tried, darling Molly! My heart melted the moment I laid eyes on you! The love you have for Angela, and she for you, is clear on both of your lovely faces! As Angela has said, our companion animals teach us as much about life as much as we do them, changing our lives forever, making us better people! The unconditional love and devotion, the wisdom our animal companions grace our lives with is truly a priceless gift!

What an amazing, enviable bond of love and trust you and Angela have forged, Molly, a bond that will only grow deeper and stronger with time! No doubt you have found your soul mate, a best friend for life in Angela, and she in you, and I have every confidence that you two will be racking up countless more impressive accomplishments and happy memories over the years to come! What a team!

Thanks to Angela for sharing your precious self; your heart melting photos, and inspirational story with us, Molly! It is truly an honor to have met you two, to have had the chance to pay tribute to the very special bond of love and friendship that you share! Keep up the good work, ladies! You're the best!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful girl! I'm sure your beloved Angela will be making it a very special day of celebration, for sure!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, precious Molly!
    P.S...LOVED the videos, seeing you with all of your horse pals; even your precious pup pal gets a ride! hehe Well done, Angela...brought a tear to my eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Molly, you're adorable! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla