Thread: Stark!

Hybrid View

Stark!

Oh Stark, when I opened your pictures there was a lot of swooning around on the girl cat side. You must be the most elegant cat gent in a grey tux that the world ever saw. While your coloring certainly comes from your British shorthair ancestor, your muscular elegance definitely is Siamese and all together you are the epitome of handsome
    You seem to have wonderful life. Playing with a ferret- that is special
    And on your last picture we can see that after all that playing and hunting you sleep and look so cute we have to kiss the screen.
    Congrats on being our Cat of the Day today

Stark

Aren't you the cutest guy, and friendly too. Enjoy your special COTD status today, Stark.

Blog Entries

Stark

Stark most certainly does deserve to be honored He is a very unusual feline indeed, and so very attractive as well! Drop dead magnificent! Loved seein' Stark as COTD, please forward a smooch for me Peace and love

Blog Entries

Starkly Stunning Stark!

What a beautiful boy you are Stark. You look alot like my Mr. Jinx, except for the white on your face. You are both beautiful gray and white tuxxies. And Mr. Jinx is also part Siamese, so I bet you are a talker/yowler. Jinx is always telling me what he wants, he sounds like a siren. Have a wonderful "Cat of the Day" day today, and everyday. Tell your parents that you need a little girl kitty to hang out with. All the girls around here love Mr. Jinx, he is the alpha cat in this house. Congrats and God Bless

What a handsome Cat you are Stark , you have that Joseph look to you, he was also a handsome Cat.
    You are quite the Cat of the Future , and another Cat of The Future on the Cat Forum Kitten of the World Tour.

And all the way from Holland , one of the most beautiful countries in the world for Cats with all that saefood and cheese to nibble on and snack on.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS To Our Nicest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Our Cat of the Day ^^ Super Cat Stark ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Stark.

Thankyou for all those kind compliments and love towards our great cat!

Greets Joey, Selina and a wet nose kiss from Stark.

Dear Stark, what a fine, beautiful Dutch cat you are! Full of fun and love to share with your Purrrrsons, too. That is so funny, and rare, that you even like to shower with them! And we love these gorgeous pictures of you!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Stark! We hope you and your family are sharing a day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and tasty treats (more fingers, even?).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery