Thread: Jack

Jack

Hello Jack in Sofia, Bulgaria. It's nice to see you here on the east coast of the USA. Congratulations on being our DOTD honoree. You're handsome enough be honored for your looks but thanks to your story, we know there is more to you than just good looks. Also, your story seems to say that you and your human have a very strong bond to each other. I'll bet that you guys are quite a pair. Here are our wishes for many happy years together.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Jack, what a beautiful, handsome boy you are! I'm glad you have such a good family that loves you and takes you to all the activities you love to do like sleding and swimming. Happy dotd!!
    Last edited by opschick; 09-18-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Jack

Well I've been charmed by Jack for sure! Amazing, wonderful Jack is DOTD, HURRRAY! Peace and love

Good Morning, Jack! Oh my a red husky, I am so in love! What a handsome boy you are, Jack! I enjoyed learning all about you from your human and I can tell you are loved. With all these activities, you must have a very busy calendar! I have to rush out now but will be back to see your videos.

Have a wonderful day, Jack!

Hello!

I'm Gery - Jack's human!
    Thank you for your kind words! He is indeed one REALLY loved boy. And gives even more love to the others
    The best boy )

You can see more of his photos \and photos of his buddies\ on my deviantart profile http://urbanhusky.deviantart.com/

Wait until CyberSibes sees Jack!
    I've Been Frosted

Jack, you are so very handsome with your brown and white coat and your brown eyes! Affectionate, smart and beautiful -- what a great combination! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a team!

Hi Jack! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud person Gery, too! (So nice of him/her to chime in, with thanks for the link to your page!!!)

What a gorgeous, simply stunning Red Husky boy you are, Jack! You remind me so much of my beloved Red Husky x Cody, now of the Rainbow Bridge! But unlike Cody, unlike MOST Huskies, YOU are one obedient, well mannered boy (while still managing to keep that joyful, adventurous, life loving spirit)!

I LOVED your video, Jack, seeing you working, in action...what a breathtakingly beautiful sight! What a great team you and Gery make, and how blessed you are to have one another...best friends for life! Keep up the good work, Jack, being the sweetest, most loyal and loving best furkid a human could ever hope for!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy, celebrating in true Husky style with your soul mate, Gery!
    Lots of love and a big, Husky sized hug to you, stunning Jack!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack, congrats on being named Dog of the Day. You sure are a handsome fellow.

Enjoy your day as DotD!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hi there Jack! Its us, the Cybersibes pack - and we have a "Jack" of our own!
    Woozers, woo sure are a handsome pup! We love the picture of woo leaping into the air!
    And, you are very lucky to be a real sled dog too, we dream about it, but we do more "urban"
    activities. Maybe someday.....

We'll go check out your other links later too. Congrats on being PT's Dog of the Day!

(PS: Thanks to Karen for the heads up on Jack, he's our kind of guy, all right!)

Ooooohhhhh "Simply Red " !!

What a stunner and loved to the hilt!

Beautiful Boy.

Am on the reader so will go check out the deviant art page morro !

Happy times Jack !