Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Hi, Heidi! I bet you had fun with your guests Samantha and Brandyn! Soon it will be spring, and you won't have to skip your walks on account of bad weather
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

beddytime

Heidi in the chair just before going to bed Friday night,this is where she goes before we go to bed,is currently there right now after being under my chair most of the night,has had a few bones,every time we have a snack,she needs one.in the morning has her look outside then her walk,then was with Mom after the walk then sat at the top of the stairs and had to carry her down.She had her snack around 11,supper after 2,has had plays with the rubber ball,taking it easy in the chair right now.Heidi was limping a little last night,probably the way she was laying down,was soon back to normal.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Sunshine Nap

Heidi snoozing in the sun Thursday morning,she likes to find a sunny spot anywhere and snooze,has tried a couple of times in the toy bed,I tried getting a picture and she climbed out,tried again today,didn't stay.Last night had her snacks,had more when we had some doughnuts and then I had chips,had a run down here after being out and then a play with the rubber ball,snoozed under my chair andf finally in another chair where shew as before bed.She had her look outside this morning,after the walk has been down in the chair,has had some bones,now up with Mom in the living room.

Restin and Snoozin

Heidi sitting in Mom's chair after breakfast Saturday and down here later in the morning snoozing in the sun,she finds sun shining in down in the rec room and snoozes,she also goes outside and sits there too,being doing that today a couple of times.Last night ,had her snacks,has more when we have some,was out at least twice,comes racing down the stairs and in the rec room and we have a play of ball,She finally lays down and snoozes.She went to mom and did that as well,I finally went to the couch and she got beside me on the couch,got down again and went to Mom,where she was when we wen to bed.Sat in the chair and looked to,after the walk, was down here and resting,has an early snack around 9:30,we went out shopping ,came back,she was waiting down here,no accidents,had two more bones,had her supper at 23,we had Toasted Tomato sandwiches.She had a snooze in the chair,now under my chair.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-26-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Awww, Heidi! What cute photos of you enjoying a sunny place! I hope nicer weather comes soon so you can keep enjoying your walks

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi, Heidi! It's a sunny afternoon in Chicago and I bet you either went outside on the patio, or took a walk with Barry today Maybe both. I'm thinking of you and hope you are having a good day cutie.

Earrubby,Relaxing

Heiid getting a ear rub form Mom last Wednesday,she gets these every so often,Heidi just loves it,she moans and groans,finds it relaxing,Heidi down here early Sunday afternoon snoozing in the chair and on Monday morning,on her back relaxing after being on a walk.Last night,didn't play with her ball,snoozed most of the time,had snacks of her bones when we had something,Thursday night,had a big run down here ,jumped the toy bed at least twice and around the coffee table and all over the rec room,that tired her out.Right now is snoozing in the chair after her morning walk,may take her out again,it 32F,high of 43 and sunny.Thursday morning when i got, up,it was 19F and by afternoon it was 45,Saturday night showers,same for Sunday,sounds like the same into Wednesday,mild,around 50-55 degrees.

Hello, relaxed Heidi! You got some exercise and now it's time to take it easy

Afternoon Snooze

Heidi having a snooze Wednesday afternoon,she had two walks so was tired out,had her supper around 2,had snacks and water at her usual times then more when we had snacks.She goes two or 3 times,just sits out on the patio and listens and looks around.After coming ,snoozes and she sat with me on the couch before going to bed.She had her walk this morning,has gone to the groomers so will look a little lighter.Some snow falling right now,hope it melts,wee will have to go and get Heidi sometime after noon hour and 1 p.m.Temperature this morning was 34F.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-22-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Wow, Heidi! You and Barry took your walk even though it is a chilly morning! Then you came back inside to warm up and take a rest.

Groomy Snooze

Heidi curled up behind my chair Friday snoozing looking cute after her trip to the groomer Thursday,she had two timeouts on Friday,it rained so no walk.Heidi rode on my lap on the trip to the groomers,is just like Fritz,can't wait to get down to see all her friends,one of the groomer's White Poodles,a puppy came over and barked at Heidi,startled Heidi.While being groomer she kept licking Michelle,maybe thanking for making her look so cute.She got a blue bandanna,had snoozes the rest of yhe day is doing that right now in the chair.Heidi sat on a blanket on the back seat on the way back,did not say a word.
    Last edited by fritz03; 06-02-2013 at 03:22 PM.

standin and restin

Heidi standing at the gate in the rec room last Tuesday,we had a plumber here to fix a leak with the bathtub taps,been leaking for awhile and Heidi in the chair down here that afternoon snoozing,just had her dinner and was sleeping it off.Saturday night,the power went off here and Heidi didn't know what to make of it,she went next to Mom and layed down then wandered back to me,she then went out came back in,ended up with Mom again,cuddled up with here and was trembling,power came back after 25 minutes,she finally settled down and snoozed in the chair.After her walk this morning,was down here in the chair snoozing,had her bone snack,was snoozing when I asked if she wanted supper,I just have to spell treat and she knows what I mean,She has had 3 snacks tonight,we have one then she has to have one,had a play of ball,I tell her to drop it,she drops the ball and I throw and she brings it back.I got the lawn mower going,it doesn't need oil until the fall,just need to to get gas and and add 2 cycle oil to get the grass trimmer and blower going.Heidi has had snoozes tonight,had a late afternoon,was right behind me and now back in the chair.
    Last edited by fritz03; 05-14-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Hi, Heidi! What a cutie you are, supervising the plumber! You are super-smart, too!

Having a nap

Heidi having a rest on the patio,enjoying the sunshine on April 17th.Last night,snoozed behind my chair most of the time,I moved to the couch,she didn't come with me,instead went to the chair,was mad and pouting,she was content where she was.I did come back to the computer then got behind me again.Right now,is under the chair at the computer resting,no snoring yet.
    Last edited by fritz03; 06-02-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heidi really looks like she is enjoying the sunshine. There is nothing like the nice warm sun on a spring day.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom