Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Heidi Sleepin and strollin

Heidi having a snooze in the chair Wednesday evening and strolling around the patio Thursday morning.Too wet to do anything outside yesterday so was inside all day,was bad down here,she pooped in front of the fireplace,she snoozed ,had her snacks,had supper played with her ball,had a snack Friday night,was out a couple of times,snoozed in the chair and behind then I moved to the couch and she got beside me there,right now is getting a time out for pooping in the house after telling her to go out which she did.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-15-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Havin a rest

Heidi snoozing beside me on the couch late Friday night and Saturday afternoon flipped over napping on the carpet.After her walk today,she has been down here today just taking it easy,Mom and I went to the bank and she waited for me to come back.Later on after Mom came back from Meals On Wheels we went to Walmart,she waits just inside the gate for me to come back,Before Mom came back,she heard something and went out to check it out.I saw her standing by the gate and her tail was going,thought maybe Mom came back,that wasn't,went out again came in again then Mom cam,e back,Had her bone snack a little after 10,had her supper around 2,we had ours,which was Spaghetti.She waits down here for us.Later I had a bath,she waits for me to come back she gets water and some snacks,had 3 snacks of bones tonight,snoozed under my chair,been out twice to sit out on the patio,now in the chair beside me.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-18-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Heidi looks very comfortable & happy
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Cozying Up,In the sun

Heidi cozying up to Mom on Tuesday night and enjoying the sunshine late Wednesday morning.Heidi was just taking it easy yesterday,it was too cold for her walk,she had her look outside form my chair,then downstairs,had some snacks a little after 10,had her supper around 2,an hour later we had ours,the last of the Spaghetti.She had plays with the rubber ball,sometimes,she won't give it to me,runs away from me,I do manage to get it when she drops it.She snoozed by my chair,was out 2 or 3 times,was in the chair before going to bed.She had a look out the window today,cold again,11F,colder with the wind,she is having a snoozed right now,had her snack already.Thursday morning,had a timeout in her bed,she pooped down here twice,no accidents today.
    Last edited by fritz03; 01-24-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Aww, Heidi! You are soaking up the sun
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi restin,lookinn and being pretty

Heidi snoozing beside me last Thursday night,sitting in the sun late Friday morning,waiting to go on her walk Saturday morning,flipped over in the chair late Sunday evening after coming back from hockey,snoozing in the living room Thursday morning,looking outside Wednesday morning and after picking her up from the groomers Wednesday afternoon wearing a Mauve scarf.Heidi has been an inside dog this week,way too cold for walks,Tuesday night at bed time it was 1 above F and Wednesday morning-4 F,"warmed up" to 14F later in the day.Heidi rode on my lap in the van,couldn't wait to get in there,I carried her her in,was happy to see us when we came and to get her,tail going and pawing at the cage to get out then she wanted out to pee and then took her to the van to warm up.Michelle the groomer said Heidi licked her about 50 times,she likes licking,she is trying to be friendly.Heidi only goes out when she has to after eating and drinking,all she does in here is eat,play with her rubber ball and snore up a storm which she is doing in the chair right now,this morning it was 3 F,going up to around12F,tomorrow a little snow and 21F,by next Tuesday rain possible and 43F
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-13-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Hi, Heidi, pretty girl! I see you are enjoying the sunshine again You look very nice after your visit to the groomer!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Restin and Warmin

Heidi flipped over down here late Friday night,had her play with the rubber ball,had some snacks and was outside so was tired out finally and getting warmed up Saturday.No walks this weekend,roads were mucky with slush and it had been salted so didn't want her walking out there,snow tomorrow so will see what happens then.Today had her look outside,Mom opens the drapes and Heidi's tail goes,happy she can see outside.She stayed while we were at church no accidents today,she did once yesterday,we went to Swiss Chalet for Chicken dinner.She is snoozing behind me right now,going to hockey at 6,Eagles are playing Little Britain.

Awww, Heidi! I can just picture your tail waving as you are looking out the window! It's pouring rain here today, but I hope you won't get this crazy weather pattern we've had (cold and snow to ice to rain, but tomorrow it's supposed to get cold again). Have fun playing with your toys, cute girl!

P.S., did you see the picture of Lilith Cherry's new foster dog? He's a Shih Tzu mix

Resting and Waiting

Heidi snoozing later on Tuesday afternoon,waiting for mom to come down after supper,when she sees Mom her tail goes and greets her,sitting with Mom about 90 minute later.Weather was no good yesterday,was slippery with freezing rain then rain,there has been fog this morning and is wet,rain again today,high around 55 and getting windy later going down to 30,high tomorrow 27 and Friday 21.Heidi has spent her time down here snoozing,having snacks,going out,and sits out there on the patio and gets wet,have to wipe her off.Has more snacks later,had a play with the rubber ball,sits with Mom,I went to the couch later last night and she got up beside.She sat with me upstairs this morning,is down here right now snoring,was bad yesterday pooped down here so got a time out in her bed.

Blog Entries
    Heidi you look really neat with your new hair trim. This cold weather will go away someday soon so you can get back outdoors for your walkies.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Sitting Time

Heidi sitting on the couch last night,had snacks,had a play with her rubber ball she brings,sometimes holds it in her mouth and moves away from me so I can't get it,I do end up getting it and throwing it,she will jump the bed the odd time when she comes back with it,She sat with me on the couch while watching hockey last night.She sat in the chair with me this morning to look out,no walk again,too cold 9F,see what tomorrow brings.She had her snacks this morning,has been out a few times,is resting behind me right now.

Night Night

Heidi right after I put her to bed around 10:30 last night,had her snacks and last night,wanted more snacks when I had chips and then we had cheese ad crackers,then played with the rubber ball,ended up snoozing under my chair,was out a few times.This morning sat in the chair with me and looked out,too cold again for a walk 14F with a breeze making it cooler,was bad again this morning,she pooped in front of the fireplace and got a time out for it.I am having Fish and Chips tonight,Mom going to a Taste of Italy dinner at the church put on by the Hospital volunteers.Heidi will have her supper soon,had a dusting of snow today and same overnight

Flippin Rest

Heidi flipped over having a rest this afternoon,still too cold for a walk,was around 12F this morning.Heidi had a look out of my chair and tail went when she saw kids go by,earlier after coming in,went to Mom's room and jumped on her bed to get Mom up.After breakfast came down here,snoozed in the chair,took her to the patio and she did her thing outside not in the house,praised her and gave her two bones as a treat,had some as a snack around 11,had her supper around 2.She had bones and water tonight,had a play with the ball,has been out,having a snooze in the chair right now,Mom gone to a church meeting.Heidi was up with us when we had supper which was Vegetarian Lasagna,Mom brought some home from the Tate of Italy dinner at church Saturday night.Heidi sat in the chair while I had salad and she saw kids and was barking and wagging her tail at the same time.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-08-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Awww, Heidi! You were so happy to see the kids! I can just picture you waving your tail and looking out of the window