Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Snoozin,Starin,Warmin up,outside

Heidi staring at me Tuesday afternoon,think she was wanting supper,after I put her to bed Tuesday night,she gets a belly rub before I take her to bed ,snoozing in the sunshine on Wednesday,flipped over on her back Thursday and out in the snow last night,hadn't snowed a great deal by that point,it has now,maybe over 6 inches by now,there is a big drift on the front step to the front door.Last night,Heidi had two or three snacks of bones,she sees us eating and think she has to eat too.She was out a few times,she had plays with the rubber ball,I throw she brings it back,she moves away form me and keeps the ball.She always comes in on the run form being outside,she is full of fresh air,When not eating,was snoozing behind my chair and when I moved to the couch she got right beside me,came back to the computer and was snoozing behind me again.This morning shat with me upstairs,has been out,not to far,had her snack,is under the chair right now,head stuck through form the front of the chair in front of the computer.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-12-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Nighty Night

Heidi just after going to bed Saturday night.Earlier that day,the family Shannon,Brandyn and Samantha and Jamie plus Mom and I and Marlene and Larry went to East Side Mario's for supper,it was Marlene's 61st birthday,for our part of the dinner we had Pizza which we finished the over the next two nights.some servers sang Happy Birthday to her and she got a piece of birthday cake for dessert.After dinner Shannon and Jamie went to The General Motors Center to see The Tragically Hip play,they played half of their new album then older material which Shannon likes,the kids stayed with Larry and Marlene.Last night,Heidi had her treats,got more when I had some Chips and when we had Peanut butter Cookies,she was out several times,had a couple of plays with the rubber ball and finally settled down and snored.After a bit,i went to the couch and she got beside me and slept.When I had my bath earlier,She was at Mom's feet snoring away.This morning after breakfast,she sat in the chair and looked out then went for the walk was very happy to do that.Heidi has been down here most of the day except for having supper and checking for crumbs in the living room,she is snoozing behind me now,going to hockey later game 2 of the playoffs.

In the snow,resting

Heidi out on the snowy patio Thursday afternoon,apologize for the quality of this picture,I took it through the screen in the back door and Heidi sitting in mom's chair this morning.Last night,had her snacks and water,was out a few times,Mom was at church playing Euchre,Heidi heard something 3 different times,each time was a false alarm ,Mom wasn't home yet.She was happy to see Mom when she did get home,Mom won 2 door prizes,one was a jar that digitally counts the change as it goes in,not sure what the other prize was.Heidi had her look out the, window and saw Hershey the Chocolate Lab out out on her fro/nt lawn.Too cold for a walk today,14 F,Heidi having a timeout,she pooped down her again after being outside.Mom going going out to lunch this morning,same place where the breakfast is every month.

Heidi, you are adorable!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Heidi Restin Up

Heidi snoozing in the sun Monday morning,at Mom's feet that night just before bed time,she was "asking me" something,thought maybe she wanted to go to bed,I put her out wasn't that and it wasn't bed.That same night I spelled out treat and that is what she wanted,she can understand words when they are spelled out.Heidi at my feet Tuesday morning and an hour and a half later flipped over down here.No walk on Monday morning too cold 0 F,got a timeout in bed,pooped down here.She has her usual snacks,has more when we do,plays ball with me,will tease and run from me with the ball in her mouth,she ends up dropping it,goes out a few times and then snoozes.No walk on Tuesday,rain,was 32F,later wind got up and the temperature dropped to 23F and got a dusting of snow.this morning has looked out the window,saw kids walk by and her tail goes,now down snoozing behind,hasn't been bad as of this minute.

I spelled out treat and that is what she wanted, she can understand words when they are spelled out.
    Wow, Heidi! What a smart girl -- I'm impressed! Maybe Barry will have to figure out a code word for "treat"!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Heidi you look snug as a bug on the rug.

Spring is just around the corner but we are wondering which corner?

We have icy patches to deal with on our walks so have to be careful where we step. Now lots of snow here today to cover the icy patches in the woods.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi Taking it Easy

Heidi snoozing down here Wednesday night,with Mom Thursday morning and later on down here snoozing in the sunshine.too slushy yesterday for a walk and today a little dusting of snow,tomorrow will be 39 F so will take her on a jaunt.She was quiet last night after having snacks and water,was out a few times,had a play with the rubber ball,wasn't enthused about going to bed.this morning,looked out the window,before that greeted me as I was making my bed,stayed down here while went to church,no boo boos,had bones after we got back,had er supper,has been snoozing under the chair,now behind small couch,may need out.Major storm coming in later Tuesday into Wednesday,strong winds and could be 6-10 inches of snow,tapering to flurries by Thursday morning.

Wakey Up

Heidi down here on Friday waking up from a snooze behind my chair.This morning,sat in my chair and looked out,tail went when she saw someone go by,was really excited to go on a walk.We came down her after.Mom and I went out ,Mom got some Chicken Pies for supper,also some Cherry Turnovers for snacks tonight and Donuts for lunch.Heidi had her morning snack,had supper around 2:30,had more snacks after,has asked for drinks of water,had a play with the ball,been out and now snoozing behind the chair.Larry's sister Lorraine is in hospital,heart stopped twice,is off of life support,family all there at the hospital,just a matter of time.Marlene and Larry are to go to St.Lucia Sunday,not sure now what they will do.

Hello, Heidi cutie! I was just thinking of you and Barry I was at my parents' house to shovel snow, and their neighbor from a couple of blocks down walked by with his little terrier dog. So I stopped for a moment to talk with him and pet his cute dog. So I thought of you, ready to walk even if snow has fallen!

I hope this snowstorm we're getting tonight doesn't find its way to you, because it's kind of wet and sloppy. I'll say a prayer for Larry's sister and her family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Restin,Furface

Heidi snoozing in the sun down here last Friday,sitting looking out the window on Sunday,a big fur ball she still was that day,Thursday had a rain and snow and the groomer couldn't get out to work,street wasn't plowed so Heidi didn't get groomed,she is going for 10 this morning and I get mine done today as well.Heidi down here snoozing on Tuesday,when not walking,she has her looks outside after breakfast,down here to snooze,has her snacks,wants more when we do,goes out several times,sometimes just to sit,other times she barks at something she hears,maybe another dog barking,has her plays with the rubber ball then settles down and snores,is resting right now waiting to go to the groomer.

Looking Cute,Noisy Rest

First two are Heidi in the van after her grooming visit,we were stopped at Marlene's to pick up mail,Heidi couldn't wait to get down there to the groomer and all the dogs,kissed one of Michelle's cats ,cat didn 't have a problem with Heidi doing that,was happy to see when we went and got her,she was tired the rest of the day,slept a lot that night and didn't play ball.Heidi in the early afternoon Friday head resting under my chair,she was snoring while doing this.Haven't had any walks the last two days,there are a lot of mucky spots and Mom just spent $52 on getting Heidi groomed so hope it will dry up soon,tomorrow afternoon and Monday rain so that's no good.Today had her look out the front window,saw a dog and tail went and she was barking.She had a timeout today,pooped down her,had snoozes and her snacks.Tonight had a snack again,had a play with the rubber ball,enjoys that,has just been out again,now under the chair cleaning her paws.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-13-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Snacky Time

Heidi having her bone snack Tuesday morning,we had company her yesterday,Brandyn and Samantha were here half the day,Marleen had swollen ankles form a combination of Diabetes medication and the warm and humid weather in St.Lucia.They played some ball with her,Samantha spent time on the computer and playing with dolls,Brandyn had his phone playing some games.We went to McDonald's for lunch.Mom,Brandyn and I each had a Big Mac and Fries ,Samantha had a Happy Meal.Brandyn wanted to go hoe and walk Buster,Mom stayed with them until Shannon came home.they were to stay with Marlene today,Shannon called this morning and said Marlene was sick during the night so they came her,played again with each other and Heidi,had Corn Pops for breakfast,had Alpha Gettis for lunch,around non Mom took them home,their Mom Shannon got home around 2.Heidi had two timeouts yesterday for peeing and pooping down here,was better today,did it outside.Samantha accidentally kicked my printer sand fell off the back of the table it sits on,nothing wrong with it,only problem was a a loose plug form the speaker.Today ,they were playing ,she was using a yardstick as a sword and broke it.Heidi has had her supper and is now snoozing down here.Still too mucky for a walk,had a flurry of snow overnight and today as well,just cloudy now and 32F.

Blog Entries
    Heidi looks so sweet with her new trim.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Just Restin

Heidi this morning having a rest behind the chair.We just had Samantha here yesterday,Brandyn had a sleepover at a friend's house.Heidi pretty well behaved herself,greeted Samantha,but had a timeout for peeing in the rec room.We went out to Orono to the bake shop,got doughnuts and buns after lunch went to WalMart for a few things.Marlene went to the hospital on Wednesday,her sugar count was below 10.was low as 4,think she got a IV to help hydrate her,sent her home,she took some Gravol and that settled her stomach down,she wanted to have the kids today so they are with her.Heidi had her look out the window,saw Hershey on her front lawn and growled,neighbor Diane Ogden walked by,no reaction from Heidi.Heidi was bad today,pooped down here after I had just put her out, had a time out in her cage,now behind me,she can her Mom on the phone upstairs.Cold here the last two mornings was 14F first thing Thursday and 23 F today,yesterday went up to 32F in the afternoon,felt colder with the gusty wind,got a few flurries this morning,maybe snow Monday night into Tuesday.