Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Hybrid View

Heidi around the house 1

Heidi resting after the walk this morning,this thread will be about Heidi's doings around the house.Heidi stayed down here when we went to church,had her bone snack after we got back,came down here with me and rested,had her supper around 2,had our an hour or so later,it was Roast Beef ,Turnip and Potatoes.The Eagles had a pre season game against Uxbridge last night,lost 4-2,regular season starts on Friday at 7 against the Port Perry Mojacks,to start defense of the league championship.Heidi missed me while I was there,she was back and forth to the gate looking to the bar room for me to come home,Mom told her I was gone,she was very happy to see me,jumping up at me and when I sat down on the couch,she gave me kisses.Today,I had three lawns to do including our own,I raked dead grass in three spots on our lawn and put fertilizer on it so it can start turning green again ,rain tomorrow morning should help with that.She was out on the patio after I done the grass,Mom gave Heidi her bone treat.Mom gone to do gift shop,Heidi having a snooze in the chair,had her supper,is snoring right now.Marlene went with Shannon today to Sick Kid's Hospital in Toronto for Samantha's annual MRI checkup on the shunt in her head,I am sure it went well.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi, cutie! I love how you wait for your people to return, and then greet them so happily, when they have to go somewhere And Barry, I hope Samantha's MRI will come back fine.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I love this photo of Heidi, we can see her face and she didn't blink for the flash, ha haaa. They do that so many times, as you know. What a pretty girl.

Rainy Day

Heidi this morning resting by my chair and a little later down here under the chair,I was still in the chair when I took the first picture,held the camera a little in front of Heidi.We didn't have a walk today,it rained through the morning and into the afternoon,she had been up in my chair and got down,she looked at me and I told her it was raining and too wet so she layed down and had a rest.Heidi snoozed and rested down here,not much else to do,snore some as well ,had a chew on the red bone,had her snack at 11,was out a couple of times when it wasn't raining,will not go out and stay if it is raining.A couple of times during the day she wants up to be with Mom in her chair,she is sharing us.Heidi had her supper a little after 2,had ours about an hour or so later,we had Pea Meal Bacon and Fried Potatoes.Tonight ,had her two bones and water,asked for the second bone,was with en on the couch a bit,was wandering a lot before this she had a blitz after being outside and barking at something she heard.Right now,Heidi flopped on her side,just heard her snoring.

Heidi is so cute.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Going To Bed

Heidi just after I put her to bed last night.It gets near 10 and she is ready for her bed,when we get up ,she hears us and starts whining,she can't wait to get out of the cage to go and have breakfast,then she goes out and comes and she waits for me to finish breakfast and sit with me before the walk.I waited a bit before going to Marlene's to cut grass,she sat with me on the carpet then I brought her down here where she stayed while I was gone.Had her bone snack after I got back.All she does down here is snooze on the floor ,in the chair beside me or on the couch.She had chews on the red bone,had supper around 2,we corn for supper,she waits for me down here.She has to go up the odd time to spend time with Mom then it is back down here.Heidi has had 2 bones and water,we had some Pizza.Heidi needed out ,is out now,just heard her bark so will go and get her.