Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Heidi Relaxin

Heidi having a relaxing snooze beside me Friday night.We were later with the walk yesterday,Heidi had peed on Mom's blanket on her chair in the living room.Before this I had 3 lawns to do,Heidi was down here snoozing in the sun in front of the old stereo.After I was done grass,she was here with me downstairs,then up for supper after 2,I had 1 more lawn to do later,she had 2 snacks last night and water,stayed under my chair,Mom had a church unit meeting,before bed went to the couch and she was up there with me then down with Mom.Sat with me after breakfast,saw my Uncle putting things in the recycling boxes and her tail went,went to Mom and was with her and at my feet before the walk,I had Marlene's lawn to do,she was down here,had her snack after I got back,now on her side snoozing,Mom doing Meals on Wheels then going to lunch this afternoon with Doreen and Marlene.
    Last edited by fritz03; 02-06-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

What a life you have Heidi!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Resting and Outdoors

Heidi out enjoying the fresh air on Wednesday morning,is doing that as we speak and Wednesday evening on Mom's knee,last night had 3 bones and a drink,was out twice,cuddled up to me on the couch, on the floor at my feet and then at Mom's feet just before going to bed.Too wet for a walk ,her snack is not for another hour,Mom has to serve lunch after a funeral today.Shannon found a place in town and will be moving there on October 15th,it is on Freeland Avenue just up the street form her Mom and Dad's and basically around the corner from the school Brandyn and Samantha are going to,the are already registered to go there,Shannon has their things packed already,Marlene and Larry going to the cottage to close things up,boat will be taken away to be stored for the winter,Monday ,we are going to their place for Thanksgiving dinner,earlier that day I go to a hockey game ,Eagles playing the Bruins at 1:30.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-07-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Heidi taking it easy

Heidi on her back Friday afternoon after her big walk,Saturday morning under Mom's chair and last night at Mom's feet just as we were getting up to go to bed.Last night,had 3 bones and a drink,after coming in,she had a blitz around the rec room to get rid of some energy,walk wasn't as long as Friday's.After this,was at my feet beside me or with Mom,I went to the computer again and she followed me,she ended up with Mom just before bed.After the walk this morning,was down here with me then up with us before church,brought her back down.Heidi had her snack after we got back.I cleaned the lawn of neighbor's leaves,she had her supper then we had ours, Pork Chops today,tomorrow Thanksgiving dinner at Marlene's.She has had two snacks tonight,had a play with the red bone,wandering around my chair now,looking for crumbs.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-13-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Heidi Pretty And Resting

Heidi snoozing beside Sunday night and in her bed later on and last night looking pretty after being at the groomers Thursday,got a Orange Halloween scarf with black paw prints on it,the groomer found a couple of fleas on her and she had an infection in her right ear so got Witch Hazel for that and Premise Spray to spray in the house where she has been.She stayed in the house yesterday and was down here snoozing or chewing on her red bone.Her her two snacks of bones at 11 and then around 6 in the evening then another evening snack,was out and came in and had a blitz down here and she snoozed under my chair,she is snoozing right now behind me.Mom going to the Apple Fest uptown this morning,it is a cold one her this morning,there was a frost warning her,was 27F when I got up around 7,tomorrow rain and windy all the way up to 66F.I got a new printer,the last one one wasted paper too much paper,this one took two days due to having problems getting rid of the software from the previous printer,this one is a HP Offficejet 6700 Premium,the last one was a HP Photosmart-All-In-One D110 series.

Heidi Restin and Outside

Heidi after going to bed Tuesday night,earlier in the afternoon,head resting on the arm of the chair and in the afternoon sitting on the patio,she does this a few times during the day will bark and have to bring her in,at night does the same thing barks,I get her in and she comes down the stairs growling and has a blitz around the rec room.After every meal,she wants upstairs and checks out the chairs Mom and I sat in and will look for crumbs,there aren't any.Tonight,she has had her snacks,went out and barked,brought her in,has chewed on the red bone,is quiet right now,Mom gone out to a dinner for the hospital volunteers,it is their 100th Anniversary.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-20-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Heidi gone to bed

Heidi just gone to bed on Thursday night.Friday morning, she was in the chair looking out,was too wet for a walk so we came down her and after Mom came back from getting her hair done,we went to the shopping center and Heidi stayed down here..When we came back,I gave Heidi her treats,found that she pooped down here,hadn't been on the walk as of that time,we had French Fries for lunch.cleaned the windows from the outside a WIndex spray attached to the hose ,it didn't work well,Mom will soap and water on it some time.Last night,Heidi had her treats and water,chewed on the bone,goes out then she barks and have to get her in,cuddled beside me on the couch to watch the ball game..this morning,was in the chair upstairs again,too wet for a walk,is down in a chair here sleeping,Mom had gone to a breakfast at a little church Northeast of here in Kendal,Ontario.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-22-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Oh, no, Heidi! I am so sorry the groomer found fleas on you! It sounds like they were caught very early, though. And you got the yucky weather we have had over the past couple of days which led to your walk having to be cancelled :-( You enjoy your walks so much but it was maybe too wet to go. That's how it was here, wet and sloppy. We have a nice day today, sunny and mid 50's F- so I hope you have a nice day too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi resting and Playing

Heidi having a relaxing snooze down here Saturday afternoon,doing that right now,after having a blitz down here after being out,was carrying the ball in the picture and dropped it and cuddling with Mom just before going to bed,she had been under my chair before this.this morning sat with me in the chair and looked out after having a roll on the carpet,no walk today,has rained all day,had her snacks at 11,supper around 2,was resting when I asked her and she got up right away,Mom was at the church helping serve refreshments after a funeral for an old friend of hers,the friend was 85.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-26-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Heidi Blitzing and Resting

Heidi snoozing in the chair at quarter to 5 on Tuesday afternoon,having a blitz around the rec room after being outside Tuesday evening,does this once a night,looking at me on Wednesday night after a blitz and feeling the warmth of the fireplace Wednesday night,will stand with front paws on the cement hearth and then will get down and sit on the carpet and stretch her ,head feeling the warmth of the fireplace.In the evening has her snack and when we are having snacks,she wants more,we had Carrot Cake and I had Lays chips,this is her excuse to want more bones.She spends time with both of us,under my chair at the computer at Mom's feet and in the chair during the day.She went out four times last night,had 1 blitz,then has a rest and snores and snorts,plus plays with her red bone by chewing on it..She is having a rest right now under the chair,no snoring,sunny right now,but are going to be into a wet stretch starting tomorrow and into next Thursday,with the remnants of Hurricane Sandy coming here on a Tuesday with gusty winds and heavy rain.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-30-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Awwww, Heidi! I see you checking out the fireplace again -- it must be fall! happy Friday, sweety!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi the Couch Potato

Heidi snoozing at the end of the couch Saturday night in the first two pictures,Heidi sitting on the couch Sunday morning and flipped over about an hour later,she has got to like snoozing on the couch,she is on the top of the world according to Mom.Last night,she had her blitz around the coffee table,jumping the bed and brought the red bone for me to play with her,she come to me,wouldn't let me pick it up or get it out of her mouth.She had her snacks,she would have more when Mom and I did.this morning,had a roll on the carpet then up with me in the chair,had a look out,wanted to go out,told her it was wet and she laid down,she really listens to what we say to her.She has been up to see mom 2 or 3 times today,had bones around 20 after 10,supper around 2,has been out once tonight,now at Mom's feet,now walk today,wet and windy,maybe not another one until Saturday.

Heidi, I think I see your paws pointing upward in this picture, sweet goofer girl! Maybe you were having a stretch I hope the wind and rain miss you completely so you don't have to skip your walks. I know how much you like to go for a walk.

Evening Rest

Heidi resting beside me on the couch last night.She sat with me in the chair this morning and looked outside,no walk again,rain and wind overnight and rain again today.We had a few small branches came out of the Maple Tree,the fence at Larry and Marlene's is leaning in on one spot and the lattice on top is hanging off.No one put recycling out last night,it would have blown away,all the leaves are gone off our lawn,my uncle has leaves all over his and he doesn't have a tree.Heidi pooped down here again this morning,she was out for a long time and didn't do it there,be glad when it will be dry enough to go on a walk,she is in the chair now snoozing,had been snoring,not right now.

Wantin Up

Heidi behind the couch around 10 to 4 Wednesday afternoon wanting to upstairs,she knows we have had something to eat and wants to go up and check for crumbs,other times she is wanting to see Mom and wants her to come downstairs,Heidi likes us both down here and she can be content then.She had a couple of snacks last night,went out a few times,once came back and her blitz around the coffee table,had a chew on the red bone,laid at Mom's feet and under my chair,was by Mom's chair when we went to bed last night.She was up with me this morning in the chair looking out and she saw a man walking by and her tail went,to wet for anything today,can't do leaves and can't take Heidi out,she pooped again down here this morning,if it is wet again tomorrow,may have to take her out until does what she has to.She was good last night when kids came,we had the doorbells off,didn't hear anything,she went out once during that time and heard something and barked,that was it,she is now in the chair having a rest,not much else to do,maybe getting some wet flurries tomorrow and next week.We had 10 kids,it was wet and cold,maybe some stayed in.