Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi around the house 1

Heidi Kissing and Resting

Heidi giving me a kiss Friday morning the chair and then resting on my leg.Last night,she had her snacks,was out a few times,once she was barking,went and let her in,she came barreling down the stairs growling and then had a blitz around the rec room and then grabbed the red bone and wanted to play.After I played with her she snoozed at Mom's feet and with me before going to bed.this morning, greeted Mom after breakfast.had a roll on the carpet,chewed on the bone,was with me in the chair looking out,saw people and her tail went.After in the morning,was down here resting,had her up before church,she was hiding under the end table,wouldn't come out.,she finally did,I had forgot to take her harness off after the walk.She was waiting down here after we came back from church,had her bones,had supper at 20 after 1,time change didn't bother her,is listening to Mom,she is in the laundry room.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-07-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Snoozing in Sunshine

Heidi snoozing in the sun in front of the fireplace Saturday.This morning had her sit in the chair looking outside.After the walk was down here while I was outside raking leaves from our front lawn,2 bags worth then did my Uncle's,an awful mess of leaves from our neighbors across the street then the Oak tree next to them,they don't have a tree,it took 2 hours to rake it all,too much for the lawn mower to do,he really appreciated it.While I was doing this,Heidi was in the chair looking out at me raking and her tail was going according to Mom.Mom gave her a snack at 11,she had another one from me at 20 after 1,had supper around 2.She was up with Mom a few times,checking out here we ate and before 6 was wanting her to come down.Heidi had a blitz down here tonight,had been out 3 times has had 3 more snacks of bones,now in the chair snoozing.I have had more problems with the lawn mower,height adjuster on the lawn mower broke on Saturday while doing Doreen Olinski's leaves and it sheared off a bolt where the height adjuster was bolted to.I had that fixed and is all ready to go,all this cost $25 and $15 to fix.

Very nice laying by the fire Heidi. Good idea.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Aww, Heidi! I like how you are in the sun puddle in front of the fireplace! What a cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cuddlin,Restin and Nappin

Heidi snoozing on the couch last Saturday night then cuddling with Mom on the couch,snoozing on the couch Tuesday night,snoozing in the living after Wednesday morning's walk,looking out the window Thursday morning,Mom reading the Toronto Star,I was warming up after out walk then going to do Helen Depew's leaves,had trouble with the wheel again,where it was bolted to was loose,I got her leaves picked and as as far as I know,done this one for the year and last night Heidi having a nap,holding the red bone with her left paw,had a blitz before this and playing fetch with me,had her snacks,had more when we had cookies and I had Barbecue Chips,she figures we are eating so can she.No walk today,rained overnight and 43F,it is windy and feels colder than the temperature,tomorrow for our Remembrance Day,it will be sunny and 61F,with gust Southwest winds up to 30 m.p.h.Monday around the same .cooling off to 36F at night,winds gusting to 37 m.p.h.Mom at the church at their annual Bazaar,being sold is jewelry,other crafts and food including Chili which Mom will bring home some for supper tonight.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-16-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Heidi taking it easy

Heidi sitting in front of Mom's chair late Saturday afternoon,later on snoozing in the chair and on the floor doing the same thing,is resting now in the chair after her walk today.Last night,had 3 snacks of bones,was out 3 times and on two of them came down sand had a blitz around the rec room and then wanted me to pay fetch with the red one,would tease me and not give me the bone,other times would drop it and I would throw and she would return it.on Wednesday night,had Brandyn and Samantha her after school,Shannon was getting her hair done and Marlene and Larry went out to dinner with friends,they behaved themselves,Samantha was playing games on my computer,Brandyn had his IPod,Heidi liked them,she was trying to kiss them,Brandyn sat on the little couch and Heidi right beside him.Later on,Samantha wanted to go home so Mom took them home and stayed there until Shannon came home.Tomorrow is our Santa Claus Parade,the 51st at 10:30.Brandyn and Samantha coming with their Mom,I think Larry and Marlene as well,Mom and I too,Sunny tomorrow high between 45F-48F.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-23-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Hi, Heidi! Are you looking out the window before you go for a walk? Maybe you are checking to see if you need to wear your coat. The light blue blanket sets off your coat nicely! I'm glad you are keeping Mom company while she reads the newspaper.

We got a cold snap overnight. It was 60F in Chicago yesterday and today it's 35F. The wind direction changed, too. I hope the cold snap misses you!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi resting and peeking

Heidi snoozing behind the couch last Thursday afternoon,peeking over the arm of the small couch Wednesday afternoon,in Mom's chair Thursday morning,snoozing in the sun in front of the TV yesterday and peeking from the small couch again yesterday.She snoozes just about anywhere,on the small couch,the chair beside,the big couch,under my chair and by mom's feet.She has her usual snacks around 11 or a little earlier,supper near 2,sometimes earlier and and in the evening,then wants more snacks when we eat,I was having corn chips last night,she wanted more of hers.This morning was on Mom's chair,Mom wanted her out,Heidi growled at her,wouldn't let Mom sit down ,I told her to get down and she did.She sat with me in the chair and looked out,then went for a walk.has had her snack early today,been down here snoozing,was just outside,now on the big couch.
    Last edited by fritz03; 11-29-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Heidi Resting

Heidi snoozing on the couch last Friday afternoon,sun shining on her on the little couch Saturday morning,in the chair Saturday night snoozing and yesterday head resting on the arm of the little couch.Heidi will have a rest anywhere,little couch,big couch,the chair,at Mom's feet at night,under my chair ,behind it and next to the chair.She stayed pretty quiet last night,Mom was at church to help serve at a dinner.She goes out a few times,after having snacks,will go out and bark and will try to bring in pieces of leaves then will have a run around down her,is growling now to go out,she just had 2 milkbones.

This is perfect! Heidi, you got some exercise taking Barry for a walk, and now it's time to rest. I like the little spots of grey in your white coat!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing Heidi's life with us. She sure is a sweet little girl.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Looking Out

Heidi looking out the front window Sunday morning.She didn't have a walk Sunday,it was raining cats and dogs,Mom told her that and she didn't bug me to go out for a walk.She sat in Mom's chair before Mom got there,Mom tried to move her,she tried nipping at Mom,wasn't happy with her,I got her her to move with no problem,She kept Mom company when I went to the game on Sunday night then she came to me when I got back.Last night,had snoozes all over the place,was out a few times,after the one time,had a blitz around,Mom's church unit had their Christmas dinner last night.Heidi is taking it easy now,had her bone before 11,it is looking like rain right now,was up to 50F,going down to 36F overnight.She was also bad Sunday,with no walk she decided to pop in the house,wasn't pleased with her.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-21-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Awww, Heidi! It looks like you are watching the weather outside to see if you can take your walk with Barry

peeking,feeling warm

Heidi peeking over the arm of the chair Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon fascinated by the fireplace coming on,stares at it and then tilts her head back feeling the warmth.Last night had her snacks,had 2,had water as well,be asked for a second dish of it,played with the red bone,have now taken that away,she had been chewing pieces of it.Snoozed under my chair ,in the chair next to me ,little couch and at Mom's feet.This morning after breakfast,played fetch with her with a rubber ball,had a walk,came down here,she snoozed,Mom and I went to Walmart,I gave her 2 milk bones,2 more after we were back,has had her supper and now in the chair resting.

Hi, Heidi! I see you looking over the arm of the chair!

No posts for a couple of days; are you OK, Heidi and Barry?