Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Walks1

Heidi's Walk 3/23/13

Heidi in the shadows,walking up Jane Street on Saturday morning.A car went by us on Southway Drive,a small Black Terrier was barking at us from an open window,paws hanging over the the open window and at the corner there was a small Golden Retriever leashed up,reminds me of Jason's dog Reese,same breed.it was breezy,upper 20's,low 30's at that time.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi's Walks March 24th and 25th

First two are of Heidi's walk last Sunday morning,was a little frosty,maybe high 20's,low 30's and Heidi Heidi going up Flett Street and then on Simpson Avenue Monday morning,front paws not touching the sidewalk,I had to stop at Phyllis Mcrobbie's to put her recycling out,in the 30's again,no pals either day.

Heidi's Walks March 26th and 27th

First two pictures from Heidi's walk on March 26th and the last one March 27th,we saw Heidi's pal Buddy the German Shepherd barking at us and that was it,no other pals,temperature was in the low 30's.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-06-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Hello, Heidi! The weather was chilly but you got your walking in! We had milder weather yesterday and Saturday, but today it was windy again.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Heidi you look like you are enjoying your brisk walk. Sometime soon spring will settle in, winter is being very stubborn & doesn't want to leave.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi ans Samantha

Samantha walking Heidi before supper and after supper on Easter Sunday.She walked Heidi to the corner of Southway Drive and Flett Street before supper and after down Parkway Crescent and then up,not too far where we could see her,Heidi jogged right along,when they got to a catch basin,Heidi avoided it and went around it.Heidi had a snooze after these walks Sunday night.

Yay, Heidi! You took your Easter walk with Samantha, I bet that was fun for both of you! Today is a bright sunny day in Chicago, although it isn't too warm out - so I am hoping it's a nice day for a walk in Ontario too.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walks March 28th and 29th

Heidi walking down Simpson Avenue March 28th and the other two on Good Friday morning,it was a little cool on Friday around 34F,no pals on these walks.She is asking me to go on walks,she scratches at me and talks,follows me to my bedroom right at me feet,nipping at them,flows me downstairs when I get my coat,lets me put the harness and leash on and off we go.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-06-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Heidi's Walk Good Friday Afternoon and Saturday March 30

First two are of her walk Good Friday afternoon,there was an overflow of cars on parkway Avenue and right up Parkway Crescent East of the school,there was a Good Friday service,church needs a new location,it was up to 50 F by then,we met Hershey on the way back,had a bone and was chewing on,din;'t want Heidi near it.Heidi on her walk the next morning,nobody seen on this walk,she is snoozing right now after having two walks today,was cold this morning 19,this afternoon 37.

Blog Entries
    Heidi you look like you are really enjoying your walk out in the good fresh air. Spring is having a hard time chasing Old Man Winter away it seems.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi's Easter Walk 3/31/13

Heidi on her walk Easter Sunday,temperature around the freezing mark of 32.Heidi saw her pal Hershey Sunday morning,the Mom and Dad had their two kids on an Eater Egg hunt around the front lawn,Hershey still had her bone,wants no one near it especially other dogs,will carry it off and chew on it.

That was a chilly morning, Heidi but you still got your walk in

Heidi's Walk 4/1/13

Heidi on her walk April 1st,she didn't play any April Fool's joke on me,she was ready for her walk,,looks at me and scratches at my leg,follows me to the bedroom then to get my coat and then her harness and leash and off we go,no pals on the walk,it was cool enough that I had to wear hat and mitts so probably it was in the low to mid 30's.A winter storm watch is in effect for our part of Ontario for Thursday,freezing rain,ice pellets and snow,if that is the case,we won't be taking Heidi to the groomer tomorrow.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-12-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Heidi's Morning Walk April 2,2013

Heidi's morning walk on April 2nd,2013,it was a cool,frosty morning as seen by the frost on the roofs of house,probably high 20's to low 30's,the only interesting thing Heidi did on this walk is smell where other dogs had been,no pals on this one.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-17-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Hi, Heidi! You enjoyed your walk even though it was a cool morning! We had a beautiful spring day yesterday and I saw a few people out walking their dogs, so I thought of you!