Thread: Heidi's Walks1

Hybrid View

Heidi's Walks1

This thread is for pictures of Heidi's walks,this suggestion came from Annette(chocolatepuppy)I thank her for it.First two are of Heidi's walk on Sunday morning,as usual,she bugged me by pawing at me and then comes after me,nipping at my feet.It was a cold morning for a walk 41F,we did see one dog on this walk,Buddy the German Shepherd,he was out in his backyard barking at us as we went by,Heidi on today's walk,she got a little wet by walking in some grass,she was pu in the chair to start with to mom and back up with me then got down and wanted to go on a walk,she was nipping at me feet again,bit a small toe of mine,wasn't happy with her.We walked up Jane Street,the crossing guard was in her car,she didn't see us,most times Heidi wants to go early and the crossing guard doesn't start until 8 a.m.It was a little warmer today 48F,probably no walk tomorrow,rain in the morning.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Blog Entries

Heidi

Awww, Heidi is so very cute!

Oh boy, 41F is a cool morning for a walk! We've had 3 nice days in a row, so I hope this lovely weather finds its way to you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cool Walk

Heidi on her walk this morning,a cool one 41F.Before the walk,sat in my chair and looked out,saw neighbor Diane Ogden walk by,Heidi started whimpering then got down and started pawing my pants and that is all she need to get going,no pals on the walk today,she goes early so that's why she sees no friends.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

She looks very determined for this walk! "Doggie with a Mission!" Ha ha haaa

Heidi sure seems to enjoy her walks! I know she has many friends along the way!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla